chapter 13 - baby boy • EXPLICIT •

I apologize if I use the word and a lot. I try to not use it as much so I can make the chapter sound good but sometimes I slip up and use it to many times. If it bothers you I'm sorry -Luna
I realize my name is different from last chapter but I accidentally put an 'a' instead of a 'u'!!

Jin's Pov'

Y/N ooked at me with a hint of blush starting to cover his face which made me mentally smile to myself. "Y/N did something happen between you and that guy Namjoon?" I say in a dominant stern voice looking down at Y/N. "U-um...." a silence took over and I could feel myself getting more protective over him and more mad at namjoon. "Y/N, don't hide these things from me, I can tell when your lying." I slightly chuckled at how I sounded and how Y/N was blushing harder and looking down trying to hide his face. I brought my hand up to Y/N's chin forcing him to look up to me -gently-, he just stared at me and in a shy small voice he said "y-yes something happened between us. B-but I swear nothing bad happened!" I could feel myself heating up in anger but mostly of horniness as Y/N just stared into my eyes. "Baby boy whatever happened between you two....." I chose my words carefully and moved my lips close to his ear so when I took a deep breath and blew it out it traced against his ear and down his neck "I could make you feel better and make sure you forget you ever had anything with him."

Y/N's Pov'

I could feel the tense atmosphere changing into something different, like lust and anger mixing together as he forced me to look into his eyes. I would say I was scared but I was really enjoying how he just forced me to look at him but with gentleness. I listened to what he said "baby boy whatever happened between you two...." I swore I turn red as a tomato as he got closer to my ear, I felt his hot breath run down my neck sending shivers throughout my body. "I could make you feel better and make sure you forget you ever had anything with him" my breath hitches in my throat as I could slowly feel my pants getting tighter and tighter the longer he stayed by my ear sending his breath down my neck. It felt like he knew exactly what he was doing to me and he knew everything that made me feel this way. "Then show me you can" the words slipped out from my mouth and rolled off my tongue before I could even realize what I said. He chuckled lowly by my ear and I bit my lip slightly. Jin hyung backed up from my ear and looked at me sweetly but his gaze held more then sweetness, his gaze held one of hunger and in need for whatever was happening right now. "Y/N are you sure you want this?" Jin hyung said keeping his eyes locked with mine looking for any hint of defiance. "I-I'm sure but as long as we d-don't completely go all the way... and we also have to be quiet hyunggg," I stuttered and he just leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips that eventually turned into a heated, deep kiss that felt like it lasted for hours before he pulled away.

Jin's Pov'

I pulled away from the kiss and licked my lips staring at Y/N taking in all his beauty. I grab Y/N and flipped him on the bed so I was on top of him with my legs on either side of him then leaned down and I went back to kissing him deeply. I felt Y/N kiss me back with as much passion as me, I slide my hand up to his neck carefully, The grip was soft but also firm around his neck. He let out a small moan into the kiss when I did that and I could feel him getting harder beneath me which just turned me on even more. I brought my free hand down to his pants and started to rub his bulge through his silky pajama pants. He whimpered and I just chuckled and bit his bottom lip as I looked into his eyes that were filled with slight pleasure. I saw how he was enjoying this and I stopped taking my hand to the band of his pants slowly sliding my hand down into them. Y/N gasped as I wrapped my hand around his dick and slowly started pumping up and down as I went to kiss him again. I made sure my grip on his neck was still firm and continued to pump up and down his dick faster then before, he became a moaning mess but the moans were muffled because of the kiss. I broke the kiss so we could catch our breaths but our lips were still practically touching, he quietly moaned my name and arched his back off the bed "Jinnn h-yungg~ I-it feels so good~."
I kept at the same pace and moved my hand from his neck up to his mouth to keep him quiet as I moved my mouth to his neck, I licked his neck softly in different areas until I found the one place where he reacted most to. I licked on the same spot on his neck and even slightly nibbled on it as he kept moaning. Through Y/N's muffled moans I heard him say "J-jinn hyung I'm so c-close~" in a way that was like music to my ears. I pumped his dick faster, I could feel him go into a state of pure ecstasy and moan loudly -which were still muffled- I didn't stop though I just kept going letting him ride his wave out for as long as he could take it.

Y/N's Pov'

Jin hyung has me completely in a pure state of ecstasy as I cummed into his hand, I started trying to catch my breath as Jin hyung removed his hand from over my mouth. I thought this would be the only thing that was gonna happen or at least I would be pleasuring him but instead Jin flipped me around so I was on my hands and knees on the bed, he leaned over me and kissed as his hands started to pull down my pants, normally I would've flinched at this action but when I was with Jin hyung...

I felt safe and I trusted him.... a lot.

He managed to successfully pull my pants off my body pulling away from the kiss and licking his fingers to get them coated with his saliva. This whole time he was making eye contact with me and it was honestly the hottest thing ever, he brought his hand down to my exposed ass and lightly pressed his fingers against my hole while smirking at me. My body tingled at his touch and he slowly slid one finger in causing me to shove my head into my bed and moan into it. After about a few seconds of that he added another finger and told me to be quiet as he wrapped his free hand Into the back of my hair pulling my head away from the bed so my face was on full display for him. I gripped the sheets from pleasure and trying to keep my moans quiet, I felt his gaze on my face as my face was plastered with the 'this feels so good' look. I heard him chuckle which sent shivers through my body as a third finger was added and he started going in and out faster then before, my face twisted up in immense pleasure and my mouth hung open trying to catch breath without moaning loudly. I felt another knot in my stomach coming quickly as I said "j-Jin~ hyung I'm close again f-fuckkk~"

Jin's Pov'

I saw my baby boys face all twisted up in pleasure which made me harder then I was before. I love seeing the way his mouth parts as he tries to catch his breath and how his eyes squeeze shut whenever I start going faster and hitting his g-spot. Y/N tells me he's close again and my more dominant side takes complete control over me "baby boy if you want to cum you need to beg for it" I said deeply and in his ear. "J-jinn hyung~ p-please let me cum... I need this, I w-want to cum *****" I smiled as he called me ***** and decided to tease him a little more "aww come on baby... you gotta beg harder then that~!" I said in a sweetly but demanding type of way. I started going in and out faster which prevented Y/N from even speaking as pleasure filled his eyes and body. I enjoyed seeing y/n in this state of submissiveness where he let's me take control and enjoys every second of it. When I decided enough teasing was enough I said "my sweet baby boy, you may come now!" And as soon as I said that he shoved his face into his bed and released all of his cum on his bed sheets. Y/N was panting heavily and his body relaxed as I took my fingers out from him.

Y/N's Pov'

My body relaxed as Jin hyung pulled his fingers out from me and I could catch my breath. I felt the weight of a person get off the bed and a pair of hands pick me up form my position and sat me on the edge of the bed as he went into the restroom to grab, what I assume is a rag, to clean me up and try to get it off the bed sheets. Even now I was still remembering the immense pleasure I was feeling which caused me to stay in a daze for a little while.

'Wow' I thought. Everything happened in a heart beat

'What the fuck is this dream?'

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

If Y/N only knew it was real... aww poor Jin he just had fun. I hope you liked this chapter thank Lana for writing and saving me the uncomfort in writing this. Next chapter will be posted probably in 2 days or tomorrow, or even today if we have the time. Thank you and byeeeeeee.