dont cry for me.

I was in my house watching angie and violetta talking then the lighs go out I hear screaming then the lights come back on ,but angie's gone  I see violetta crying on the settee and then I saw angie's locket on the floor I go over and pick it up , I open it to see a picture of me, violetta and angie In there I could feel tears in my eyes once again then vilu comes and sits next to me .

- dad where's angie?

- she's gone but she said that she loves us both very much and dont want us to cry over her no more ............she wants us to be happy. - I said then kissed violetta's forehead and hugged her it was getting late so I went to my room I sat on my bed when I saw the pictures of me and angie and one of me , , angie, , violettaand leon.

This brought tears to my eyes, I picked one of angie up.

- aww angie I wish you were here , I need you, I need you in my arms , I need you here with me 

-I said then I kissed the photo then I hear.

- oh how sweet..........dont stop know-she said in her sweet voice.

- angie.........angie-I said as tears came to my eyes and a smile on my face.

- hello handsome........iv missed you. -she said then sat on our bed.

- oh angie my precious little angie your here please dont leave ever I need you.-I said then hugged her.

-oh german I wish I could stay but I cant ....I just came to tell you not to cry for me no kore you need to be happy.

- but you make me happy you and only you ...........please stay-I said whilst tears start to fall.

- oh german I can't-she said now with tears in her eyes.

- please .......I'll do anything please -I cried.

- ohh german come here-she said then kissed my forehead then hugged me.

- please angie........I need you

-well I'll see -she said then I just kissed her, then violetta came in.

- ahh dad what are you doing-she said whilst looking at me weirdly.

- ah german I forgot to mention only you can see me.-she said whilst laughing.

- well that would of been nicer to know a bit earlier dont you think.

- ok ah who are you talking to dad-violetta asked.

- myself because im nuts -I said then realised a little laugh.

- oh um ok ahh im going know-she said then left.

- oh my stupid mess-angie said then hugged me.

- oh my little hot mess-I said then kissed her.

- german iv thought about it and I'll stay but only for two days then I must go but I'll only stay if you cry for me no more.

-I'll try not to -I said.

- ok-she said-now get some sleep-she said then pushed me down on the bed.

- but im not tired.

- neither am I but we need sleep just because im an agel now dose not mean I don't need sleep.

-well we can sleep later because I have a plan-I said then got on top of her.

-hmm in other words we are not going to have any sleep tonight are we-she said with a smile.

- no we're not -I said then kissed her neck.

- ohh german -she said but then she vanished and.........