german

I wake up to see my beautiful girlfriend next to me she's still asleep so I play with her hair then she tuns around to face me then she smiled.

-morning beautifull. -I said as I caressed her cheek

-morning handsome-she said then kissed my nose.

I was about to say something when she got up and ran to the bathroom,  I followed her then found her being sick so I held her hair up and rubbed her back when she had finished she washed her face and teeth .

-angie are you ok

-Yeah I'm fine just a bit of sickness bug-she said then smiled at me, I just hugged her we got changed then went downstairs we sat at the table then olga fetched the breakfast out and we all tucked in apart from angie.

-angie whats wrong .......-vilu asked looking at her.

-oh um nothing im fine-she said then smiled a small smile. But I could see that she wasn't fine.

-well why are you not eating ..........I thought you liked pancakes.

-im just not that hungry vilu-she said then stood up and walked to the settee and sat down. After I ate my food I took some toast and give it to her.

-angie I know your not hungry but pleas eat this, for me

-german. -she said looking at me she looked as if she was in so much pain which hurt me because she wont let me help.

- please for me-I said.

-fine but just half of it-she said then took a bite, while she was eating she was holding her stomach and it looked like she was about to cry.

- angie are you sure your ok-I asked worryingly.

-yes im fine-

- are you sure, you don't look so good ,...maybe I should take you to the doctors just incase.

-no!  German pleas im fine -she said then tried to stand up but fell back down.

-angie your week im taking you to the doctors now!

-no german please just give me a couple of days , then if im not better I will go with you

-fine two days and if your not better im taking you straight to the hospital. -I said then kissed her head.

-thanks.

-im calling pablo to tell him you wont be coming into work until you are better ok.

-fine

.......Calling pablo.......

-Hi pablo angie won't be able to come to the studio until she is better-

-ok thats fine tell her I hope she gets well soon-

-Ok bye-I said then hung up.

-right that is sorted -I said the walked over to angie who is pale and her hands are freezing I feel her head and it is boiling .

-angie are you ok-I said.  But she didnt anser and her eyes were closed. -angie please your scaring me still no anser.

I checked if she was still breathing luckily she was.......