nightmare

I just sat staring at her when my phone rang it was violetta.

-hi dad can I stay over frans please.

-umm yeah ok

-ok thanks-she said then hung up I threw my phone on the settee and went to angie I picked her head up sat down then put her head on my lap she was still freezing and very pale I was just starting at her then some tears fell down my cheeks I kissed her forehead and whispered"i love you" then I just caressed her cheek when ramallo came in , I quickly wipe away my tears not for him to see.

He sat opposite us then looked at angie then me.

-german........ I can see you've been crying-he said then looked at angie again.

-I...I just ...........I-I just ..cant lose ...her-I said as I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

-I know I know.........maybe you should just take her upstairs put her to bed and relax your self then in the morning we will sort things out -ramallo said.

-yeah maybe ok-I said then picked her up and carried her upstairs brydal style I put her on the bed put the covers over her then just lay down beside her I held her in my arms then slowly drifted off to sleep

--nightmare--

Im in the house crying all alone then I heared noises I look up and theres nothing there then I hear someone calling my name in a ghost voice

-germaaan.................germaaan..........why did you not help me.- I look up to see angie.  

-A..A-Angie ...I ...I -I got cut off.

-why German..........why did you leave me alone in pain not helping............., just watching me slowly......drift away slowly ........ dying ........why ? The ghost of angie said.

-A......Angie - I started but then she vanished.

Then I hear crys I turn around to see angie crying on the floor in pain.

-german........... please........ german help-she said with a shaky voice.

I tried to help but I couldn't then I could see her slowly drift away and her cryes got weaker and weaker ten she vanished.then I appeared at a graveyard right in front of a grave stone that had her name on it
In memory of 
Angeles carrara
25 years old
A loving aunt
And daughter of
Angelica .

Then I saw flashbacks of our first kiss then how I broke her heart so many times yet she still forgave me all the happy and sad times  and when we first met then I woke up I looked around and angie wasn't here a ran downstairs I looked in the kitchen , in my office she wasn't there then I ran back upstairs to see here on the landing then I woke up in the middle of the night but I pinched myself to see if this was a dream or not and it wasn't I then look by the side of me to see angie lying there I turned on the light and she still looked pale so I pulled her close to me and she was freezing but I could hear her breathing slowly I just hugged her then kissed her forehead while some tears came down my cheeks.