Who is that new guy?

Teacher stopped the class and started walking to the door.

"Suho, follow me"

Suho got up, collecting his belongings and stuffing them into his tiny black bag. It is really small to fit them all, but it was one of his favorite old ones that he could never throw away. His room is more like a museum of old things that he can't throw away.

"Why did you call me teach?"

"We have a new transfer student, I think your roommate Lay is currently at China? Right? So we are planning to put this boy with you. I want to hear your opinion. Since he is new here, as the class president guide him"

"It's okay. When will he come?"

"I think his belongings has already arrived at your place. He will be coming this evening"

"Aah, fine. I m leaving then"

"Make sure to collect the assignments by Monday. Bye"

"Okay sir. Bye"

It has been two weeks since Lay left to see his grandma in China. The room has been empty without him. I wish this new guy would be someone who would get along with us.

He walked to the door and unlocked it. Empty as usual, three beds on right and the other three on left was always been empty. Among the other three, two belonged to Lay and Suho. The third one was more like Suho's wardrobe. Lay used to tease him saying it was like Suho's walking wardrobe. It has become a behavior and they are now used to it.

Under the table facing the window he noticed a number of new packages. All taped brown boxes and a couple of bags. Bags were childish, with stickers all over them. The owner seemed like a person with a unique fashion sense.

Oh! What's that under it? It looks like my underpan-

Suho ran to the boxes and pulled his underpant out. A box tumbled down and fell open.

WHAT???!!!!!!

Tonnes of teddy bears fell out of the box. Brown bears dressed in different colors.

Who is this guy? Why is his box full of teddy bears? Will I be okay with him?

- End of the chapter -