CHAPTER 8

Meadow and his team at the cafeteria. "That's your primary IS?" asked Tobiichi. "Yeah. I created Strike Impulse from Academy IS and modify it to my needs. Your secondary IS also from academy IS that I modified," said Meadow. "Wow that's soo great," said Yuuki. "But then will our IS suffer the same fate as Strike Impulse?" asked Mayu. "If you girls fight recklessly," said Meadow. "Okay then, what's next?" asked Tobiichi. "Training, like always. You need to master your IS control," said Meadow. "Sure, no problem," said Tobiichi. "Now, let's have dinner," said Yuuki as the girls laugh. The dark brown haired just sighs.

The next day, Meadow and his team head towards the arena. "Okay, today we are going to train our IS mostly how to control advanced IS," said Meadow. "Sure, no problem," said Tobiichi. "You can leave that to us," said Yuuki. "What would I do?" asked Mayu. "Right now, just stay with Honne until I manage to finish an IS for you," said Meadow. 

At Phantom Task base, Zarcyski looks at her IS. "Something wrong?" Zarcyski looks at Squall that head towards her. "Nothing. Don't worry about it," said Zarcyski. She looks back at her IS. 'If that guy is the one that the family that I killed long time ago, he would want revenge on me,' thinks Zarcyski.

At the arena, Strike Impulse in Aile Force mode, Duel, Astray Red and Murasame fly in diamond formation (Strike Impulse on the front, Duel and Astray Red on the center and Murasame on the back).  Astray Red pulls out the sword as Duel pulls out the beam saber. "Jet Stream Attack!" Strike Impulse fires the beam as Duel and Murasame fire the rocket towards the target. The target destroyed as the ISes land nearby. "Good job girls," said Meadow. "Thanks. You're a good teacher," said Tobiichi. 

"Maybe it is time to test that." Meadow looks at Charlotte. "So, you decide to join their crazy idea of fighting me," said Meadow. "No, I just want to test your strength. Especially with your new IS," said Charlotte. "You're definitely don't want to test my new IS," said Meadow.

At night, Meadow stands on the roof, looking at the night sky. 'I will have my revenge. That's a promise' thinks Meadow.

"I know I can find you here." Meadow looks at Jarcyski that equip with her IS. "So, you intend on finishing me of after you wipe out my family," said Meadow, narrowing his eyes. The Israel pilot aims the rifle towards him. "So be it, terrorist scum," said Meadow as he lures towards the Phantom Task's new member. "Access Flash! Freedom!" yelled Meadow as he equips with his IS. Jarcyski fires the rifle towards him that avoid easily. 'Whoah, that speed' thinks Jarcyski. He pulls out the beam saber and slashes the enemy IS's arm. She roars in pain. He aims the rifle towards her. "Payback time," said Meadow.

Few lasers head towards him as he avoids easily. He looks up and sees the IS army head towards him. He grits his teeth and look towards Jarcyski that flies away. "Oh no you don't," said Meadow as his IS fires the cannon that flip out from the wings towards the Israel IS. It hits the back of the IS, destroying the thruster. He activates his thruster to chase the enemy but the IS army land in front of him, pointing the rifle. He growls in anger.

Orimura sensei stands in front of him. "What is your problem?" yelled Orimura sensei. "I can ask you the same thing," said Medaow. "What do you mean?" asked Orimura sensei. "You said Phantom Task is a terrorist but you keep on letting them escape everytime I encounter them. Everytime I almost had them, you need to send the army to stop me from attacking them," said Meadow. "Fighting terrorist street and brawling are different. That battle will cause destruction to the academy or the city. Just let the army handle that," said Orimura sensei. "Yeah, let the army deal with the terrorist. No wonder they roam freely and cause destruction," said Meadow, sarcastically. "You think you can handle it better?" asked Orimura sensei. "If your stupid army did stop me everytime I have a lock on on the enemy," said Meadow. "But still I won't let you fight aimlessly," said Orimura sensei. The dark brown haired students stands up and walks out. Orimura sensei sighs.

At Phantom Task base, Jarcyski looks at her IS. 'Almost out of luck just now' thinks Jarcyski.

Back at the academy, Meadow sits at the hangar, looking at another blueprint. 'This IS can destroy the whole country within minutes and is 10 feet high. Those terrorist won't stand a chance' thinks Meadow.

The next day, Meadow and Charloette, both in IS, battling each other. Charloette fires her machinegun towards Meadow that avoids easily.  'It may a good idea not to use any silhouette pack for this battle but I can't activate my Phase Shift Armor either' thinks Meadow.

The group watch the battle. "Why he doesn't use his silhouette pack?" asked Tobiichi. "Not fully sure," said Mayu. "He said something about testing the IS without power pack," said Honne. "Testing on what?" asked Tobiichi. "The armor or the attack power," said Honne. "Why he didn't activate the Phase Shift Armor?" asked Mayu. "To him, it's cheating since that armor strengthen the original IS armor by 125 percent and won't deplet easily," said Honne. "And using that against the students will make him invincible and any IS attacks useless," said Tobiichi.

Behind them, Tatenashi listen to their conversation.

Meadow fires the gun towards Charloette that avoids. 'The energy is getting low. I need to act fast' thinks Meadow. He looks at the shield that decreased by 75. He looks back at Charloette that head towards him, her IS's hand has a small knife. He smirks. Strike Impulse throws away the shield and pulls out a knife from his leg. Before Charloette could react, Strike Impulse strikes the knife on her IS's thruster, damage it badly. Strike Impulse lands nearby.

Tatenashi smiles. 'That's interesting' thinks Tatenashi as she walks away.