CHAPTER 5

At the briefing room, Orimura sensei glares towards Houki, Ichika and Meadow. "What were three of you thinking? Especially you, Swirl. Yesterday you damaged Blue Tear. Today you damage Akatsubaki and possibly Byakushi if I didn't stop you," said Orimura. "So according to your stupid logic, it was my fault for accepting their challenge?" asked Meadow. "What did you say?" asked Orimura, angry. "You heard me, Orimura sensei. This battle begin because some idiot decide to challenge me. Since they can't defeat me, they whine at you so you can take action towards me using your stupid logic," said Meadow. Houki and Ichika swallow their salvia as Orimura sensei unable to control her angry. "Detention, now!" yelled Orimura sensei. "Whatever," said Meadow as he walks away.

The next day at class, "You know, that dark brown haired defeat Cecillia, Houki and Ichika. He even talks back to Orimura sensei." "I'm not sure to call him crazy or what."

At detention room, Meadow sits on the chair, doing his programming. 'There is a small margain of error on that battle. Should I increase the thruster by 20% or update the OS' thinks Meadow. "You're not that great." He chuckles. "War doesn't make anyone great, Orimura sensei," said Meadow. "What are you trying to prove on both battle?" asked Orimura sensei. "Nothing. Those brats challenge me and pay the price. And your stupid logic blames me for accepting the challenge not the one that challenge me," said Meadow. Orimura sensei hits the table. "That's enough!" yelled Orimura. "And if I remember correctly, you're not that great too. What kind of elder sister letting her brother get kidnapped and then torture him for her pleasure?" asked Meadow as he closes the computer and walks out. Ichika's sister grits her teeth.

Rin and Laura glare towards Meadow that walk towards his room. "We will avenge the defeat of Houki, Ichika and Cecillia," said Rin. "But how did he defeat Houki and Ichika? Their IS is the newest gen," said Charloette.

After class, Tobiichi and Yuuki train with their IS. Meadow looks at Honne that still checking the data. "How was it?" asked Meadow. "Tobiichi and Yuuki manage to get hang of it," said Honne. "Good job but we don't have enough time for training weapons and attacks," said Meadow. "We can do that after class until night," said Tobiichi as Yuuki nods.

The next day, Meadow walks towards the class. 'I'm still not fully sure if I should trust other human' thinks Meadow. He enters the class and sits on his place. 'My primary IS is always ready but I need further data on my temporary IS' thinks Meadow. He looks up and sees Orimura walks in. 

At lunch, Meadow, Tobiichi, Yuuki and Honne sit under the tree, having lunch. "Your planning on making formation?" asked Honne. "Yeah since we need to fight Phantom Task so we need a better formation to defeat them," said Meadow. "Good idea. We need to practice that tactic fast," said Tobiichi. "We might need another member in our team," said Yuuki. "Why?" asked Meadow. "Five members in a team is a great strength," said Yuuki. "I know you still not used of interacting with other people but you can look it on strategical part of it," said Tobiichi. 

At training, Meadow, Tobiichi, Yuuki and Honne in a group further away from the students. "Tobiichi has a speed advantage. Yuuki may stick on the ground but still having the speed you need to fight the enemy," said Meadow. "I wish I have an IS," said Honne. "I can make one for you later on," said Meadow. "Right now, Tobiichi and you will be the front sky attack. I will be the ground attack," said Yuuki. "Until we have fifth member," said Honne. Realiing that he can't win, he sighs. "Fine," said Meadow. 

At night, Meadow walks towards the dorm. "Swirl!" The dark brown haired looks at Orimura sensei. "What is it this time?" asked Meadow. "I will challenge you to a battle. If you win, I will let you do whatever you want. If I win, you will give me the data about all your IS," said Orimura. The dark brown haired looks at the teacher. "Are you sure? Sword fighting is my forte," said Meadow.