CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

Inside the maintenance room, Meadow Swirl enters another programming code inside his IS. He wipes his forehead. "Finally, I manage to get that programming inside OS of my IS. Now I need to modify the parts so it can be used," said Meadow. His communicator watch beeps, indicating that the class is almost begin. He closes the computer and return his IS into his communicator watch. 'Time to head towards the classes thinks Meadow.

As the day goes by, Meadow Swirl sits on the roof, having his lunch. His mind rolling on the day his life change.

*Flashback*

13 years old Meadow Swirl sits on the floor, looking at another blueprint. He yawns a few times. "I think you should head home now." Meadow looks at Tabane that nods. He sighs as he stands up. "Sure. I'm kinda tired anyway," said Meadow as he stands up and walk out. He sees the smokes nearby and gasp. He runs as fast as he can and sees his house was burned to the ground and his mother and sister's dead body nearby. He looks up and sees IS floats nearby and sees the Israel flag on the left shoulder. That IS flies away.

*End Flashback*

He tightening his grips. 'When I find that pilot, I will kill that person for sure. That's a promise' thinks Meadow. "Sir, you need to input some of the data inside your IS." He sighs. "I will tonight. I need to use academy IS to figure the controls," said Meadow. 'or maybe build another IS from IS scraps found the academy' thinks Meadow.

At the battle arena, Meadow practice using academy IS and having trouble moving it. 'Man, it feels heavy. Maybe I should update a bit' thinks Meadow as he opens the OS screen. 'OS V1.0.0? No wonder it is unavailable to move' thinks Meadow. He looks up, making sure the instructors are busy with other students as he starts using his keyboard and doing update for the OS. 'I can only update the OS to V1.15 maximum. More than that, I need to override gen 1 OS' thinks Meadow. He tries to move IS again and made it with ease.

Tobiichi Origami looks at him that moving IS. "He is sure something," said Tobiichi. "Yeah he is interesting." Tobiichi looks at Honne that also look towards the same person.

At night, Meadow picks some of the IS scraps from the junk room and put it into the box. After full one hour of collecting IS scraps, he smiles. 'Okay, time to build my IS' said Meadow with a smirk.

A week later, Chifuyu looks at Meadow that practice movement on new IS. "How did he get new IS within a week after his enrollment?" asked Chifuyu. "There is a rumor saying that he build that IS from scraps," said Maya. The older Orimura looks at Meadow's IS that jump and kick like normal human would.

Meadow looks at the screen, checking the data on shield and battery power. "Everything is A ok. Naturally, battery can hold on for 10 minutes one battle without powerpack silhouette. With 4997 shield power, it won't be much problem when the IS tournament start," figured Meadow. "Sir, I recalculate the battle strength of Strike Impulse with other personal IS registered in the academy." The young teen smiles. "Good. We can practice the simulation later on," said Meadow. "Swirl!" The brown haired guy looks at the instructor. "We will have first battle next week so you better practice your IS movement," said the instructor.  "Yes ma'am," said Meadow. 

At night, Meadow looks at the created 3 silhouette pack. "I'm ready for the battle. I need to update my OS more," said Meadow.