CHAPTER 4

Tobiichi and Yuuki look in awe as Blast silhouette pack attached to Strike Impulse's back. "First time I see this kind of IS," said Tobiichi. "I only have this as temporary until I complete my primary IS configuration," said Meadow. "Okay, you're clear to launch," said Honne. The dark brown haired nods. "Meadow Swirl, Strike Impulse, launching!" yelled Meadow.

Cecillia looks at new IS that flies from the hangar. "Let the humiliation begin," said Cecillia as she aims her gun towards him.

Meadow looks up and sees her IS. "Good. I really want to try that," said Meadow as he fires the rockets towards his opponent.

The blonde shocks to see the rockets head towards her as she tries to evade the attacks but some of the rockets explode around her, causing her to fall to the ground.

The dark brown haired smiles as he fires the rifle towards the opponent and hits the left leg.

The blonde launches the multiple small drone and use it to fire at the IS.

Meadow smirks as he uses the rifle and fires each and every drone that aim towards him. "That is one old tactic," said Meadow as he aims both of the cannons towards the opponent.

The blonde shocks. "He destroys my drone?" asked Cecillia. She looks up and sees the red beam head towards her.

Meadow smirks as her IS falls down to the ground. "If I use my primary IS and not held back, she will be badly injured or killed," said Meadow.

Orimura sensei stands up and walks out.

Taichi stands down from IS as Tobiichi, Yuuki and Honne walk towards him. "Good job defeating that arrogant England representative," said Tobiichi. "She's just piece a cake. Beside, I need to test my Blast Launcer silhouette pack," said Meadow. "By the looks of it, it works wonderfully," said Honne. 

"Why didn't we have that data?" They look at Orimura sensei. "Because I don't trust you and the academy," said Meadow. "We need that data to help the student training. Each nation that has personal IS give their data," said Orimura. "Like I said, I don't trust you and the academy," said Meadow as he walks away. Tobiichi, Yuuki and Honne follow him. 

At night, Meadow finishes his homework and lean against his chair. 'Should I trust the girls in my team? Are they reliable enough to be trusted?' thinks Meadow. He hears the door knocks as he walks towards the door and open. Houki gives him the challenge letter. "Ichika and I will crush you," said Houki as she walks away. He sighs.

The next day after class, Honne looks at the Strike Impulse IS that just equip with Sword silhouette pack. "It is unfair to make 2 against 1 battle," said Honne. "I used to that. Beside 2 against 1 is nothing compare to bunch of army," said Meadow. "It is still gray," said Yuuki. "Yup. If I activate it, it will be cheating since it is Multiple Phase Shift armor that render normal IS attack useless," said Meadow. "Okay Houki and Ichika already launch. Now it is your turn," said Honne. The dark brown haired nods. "Meadow Swirl, Strike Impulse, launching!" yelled Meadow.

Ichika and Houki looks at Meadow's IS that just launch. Both of them nod towards each other and attacks.

The dark brown haired looks at incoming IS. "Okay, deactivate sword beam," said Meadow as he draws the sword. The swords clash. He uses the thruster to push both IS to the ground.

Houki shocks. "What the?" asked Houki.

Meadow spins his IS and kicks Akatsubaki's abdomen, hard making that pink IS fall down to the ground. Using his thruster, Strike Impulse heads towards Byakushiki.

Ichika narrows his eyes, activates Byakushiki's beam saber.

The dark brown haired smirks as he activates the beam sword. Both sword clash again.

At the main room, Orimura sensei shocks. "That sword has a beam too?" asked Orimura. "This is bad. Should I stop the battle?" asked Maya.

Back to battle, Houki lands on the ground. She looks up and activates the booster and flies towards Byakushi and Strike Impulse.

Meadow smirks and activates the left side boomerang and throws towards incoming Akatsubaki.

Houki avoids the boomerang and heads towards the battle. "Ichika!" yelled Houki. Suddenly she feels her IS stop and starts to fall to the ground. She sees the leg has been destroyed. "But how?" asked Houki, shocked.

Orimura sensei looks at Maya. "Stop the battle," said Orimura. Maya nods.

Strike Impulse and Byakushi still swordfighting. Meadow narrows his eyes. 'This is not going anywhere. I must finish this battle fast while still holding back' thinks Meadow as he combines their sword on the hilt. Strike Impulse heads towards Byakushi.

"That's enough!" The dark brown haired looks at Orimura sensei that stands on the platform.