6-{GLIMPSE INTO THE PAST}

{CHAPTER SIX{I JUST REALLY MISS THEM

{CHAPTER SIX
{I JUST REALLY MISS THEM

«««»»»»

Her wild crimson curls blew in the wind as her sword sliced through the air causing a high pitch sound to echo. The breeze that brushed up from the sea tasted of salt but something else lingered. The scent of lavender and rosewood. Her cheeks went red while her pinky lips turned upwards. Her heart raced from the pure joy that the Queen was experiencing. "You can come out now." Her words rolled off the tongue while her hands gripped the weapon stabbing it into the ground.

Hands gripped her waist, giving them the most delightful squeeze followed by a gently kiss to the her temple. She couldn't stop the soft moan that escaped from her throat, which earned a low chuckle from the man who couldn't keep his hands to himself. "My King." No matter how often those words were spoken it still effected his royal highness.

His black curls blended with hers, while his arms circle around bringing the woman closer to his chest. "My Queen." She hummed in response caressing his loving arms that seemed to be carved and creature just for her body for him to hold. "Every time I see you with a blade..." giggles left her mouth, sounding of heavens music to King Quills pointy ears.

Leaning her head back to capture his lips with hers that's when a tiny voice made their presence known. "Ew." Both Andromeda and her husband turned with knowing smirks plastered on their faces.

"Ew?" The king let out a fake gasp and reluctantly let his queen go to pick up the other special lady in his life. "You think that's ew?" The mocking tone sent giggles to leave the young princess' body. Quill scooped down to pick his little girl up then placed her on his sturdy waist. "I'll show you ew." Squeals exploded from her small frame as his lips attacked her face with chaste kisses.

The queen watched with love in her eyes because her family meant so much to her. "Papa, stop." Her own chuckles mingled with her daughter's. "Momma." There it is. The one word that could make Andromeda do anything. If her little girl wanted her to, she'd move mountains, lakes; she'll even give her life to insure that Nakhti would be safe.

"Ok, you two." Once her husband's chocolate eyes met her hazel ones, the fiery redhead reached forward to cradle her girl towards her chest. The five year old pressed her face in the nook of her mothers neck taking in her lemon scent before forcing out quite the yawn. "Oh, someone needs their afternoon nap." With adoration in his eyes, Quill rubbed his daughter's back before embracing the pair breathing in both of their scents knowing that life couldn't get better then this.

Little Nakhti felt the rhythm of both of their heartbeats and knowing that she had two of the most important people holding onto her, she let her little eyelids drop in peace.

The continent had made four consecutive circles around the sun on that day, but compared to that wonderful day of peace, this was full of fear and sorrow. Nakhti was now nine and she couldn't understand what was happening. The screams of her people echoed in her ears that'll haunt her memories for as long as she'll be alive. The little girl clinched her arms around her grandmother's neck in hopes that it will all go away soon. Once the pair made it down the stairs hitting the first floor that's when Nakhti finally stopped being a kid. The armed guards were fighting people from a land called Cintra because they wanted the continent to be cleansed of all monsters.