[•IV•]

I hope you all are enjoying the story.
Are you all liking this new Ragini? 😜

Do tell me. ❤❤
Till then, let's proceed further.

---------------X---------------

Few days passed,
Kabir didn't call Laksh and Naina even for once. Naina wanted to solve it all but Laksh had his own ego and he didn't even let her do.

And here Ragini, she played her master move.

One day Laksh and Naina were sitting in the cafe all in tension. They weren't knowing what to do of all this. When Paglu's phone rang. He looked at his phone and it was Kabir. He didn't feel the urge to pick it up after all he was hurt.

But Naina picks it up. He loathes.

"Hello Kabir? "
She says.

"Where is Paglu? "
Kabir asks on the other side.

"Paglu??? "
Laksh immediately asks her to not to tell about him. She sighs and makes an excuse.

"He is in the washroom."
Naina says.

"Well I am going to Phuket with Ragini to marry her. Just tell him that. "
Kabir says from the other side.

"Whaaatttt!!!??? Kabir? "
Naina exclaims.

"Yeah what? "
He says with displeasure.

"Nothing! Congratulations! "
Naina says broken.

"Hmmmm.. "
And Kabir cuts the call.

"What did he say? "
Laksh asks looking away.

"He is going to Phuket to marry Ragini!! "
Naina says.

"What the Fuck!!! When did this happen? Oh how will you know? You were with me!! This Ragini......."
Laksh was getting tensed.

"But why is he going there?? Oh of course!! Because he knows we will not let this marriage happen. Ha!!"
Laksh was frustrated.

"And did  he invite us!? Oh god! What a stupid question is this? He is running away from us then why will he do that!!!  What should we do now? What should we do? "
He asks Naina.

"Now answer this too yourself!!"
Naina says rolling her eyes.

"Ideaaa!!"
He exclaims.

"What?"
She asks.

"Come with me."
He says.

Screen takes a shift to the Airport where Laksh and Naina get down off the car and start running.

"But Laksh what if Ragini is with Kabir? How will we emmotionally blackmail him?"
Naina asks.

"Huh!! Let her be!! Darta thodhi na hoon main Ragini se!!"
He says rolling his sleeves up and shaking his head in disbelief.