"Hey, cheer up, Lis. It's not your fault." Seulgi looked up from her computer screen and smiled sincerely.

"I-I'm sorry, guys. It's all because of me. I'm so sorry all of you got scolded because of my careless and unprofessional act." Lisa stood in the middle of cubicles and confessed while bowing her head lowly.

"We're not mad at you, Lisa-ah. We know how hard it is to adapt with the new system. We just never thought it would be this bad." Hanbin approached and tapped Lisa's shoulder which was shaking wildly.

"That's right. How could we able to learn new things if we never made a mistake, right? It's fortunate that we found the issues now. If we found it later, I'm sure it would be much worse than this." Bobby got off from his seat too and joined Hanbin. 

"Bobby is right. He always makes mistakes but never learns from it yet he survives up until now. Miracles happen you know." Joy walked to Lisa.

"Let's hug, forgive each other and promise that we will do better next time! We are one team, Lisa." Seulgi finally approached her employees and initiated a group hug.

"Hwaiting Lisa!" They said at the same time while pumping their fists upward.

"Thank you, guys." Lisa genuinely smiled even when tears were still wetting her face.

"No worries, Lis. Now go and wash yourself. After that, go back to work and you need to work harder and better this time." Seulgi helped kindly Lisa to brush Lisa's tears with her thumbs.

---------------------------

Lisa did as she promised. 

She worked much harder that she lacked of sleep, lacked of rest, and didn't bother her weekend. They met Business Process and conducted a serious meeting, talking about the issues thoroughly. 

Lisa even made a note about the due date regarding their promises to resolve the issues. Finished with the meeting, Lisa made a MOM in a detailed way and sent it to them by email.

Jennie saw a huge change with Lisa's ways to work. She couldn't say she's not happy with transformation but she could judge from Lisa's expression and how Lisa wore loose shirt that Lisa worked too hard.

Jennie noticed the dark circles around Lisa's eyes. 

It was too distinct to be ignored. 

She also acknowledged how Lisa's body became thinner. It's not because Lisa had made a mistake to buy oversize shirt because Jennie was so sure, she ever saw Lisa wore the same shirt some time ago and it looked just fit perfectly before, unlike now. 

Lisa would still work when it's time to break. She would eat while doing her job. She kept a close monitor toward Business Process team to collect the update regarding the issues regularly. When the issues had been resolved, she made a plan to make her own manual Job Aid to help her team adapt with the new system better. All of her resolution had been conducted perfectly. It's just the impact of her doing wasn't as perfect as her work.

"Where's Lisa?" Jennie came late as usual. 

She frowned when she passed Lisa's cubicle and couldn't find the girl.

"She got a high fever, maam. She just texted me, saying that she cannot attend work today." Seulgi answered by phone.

"Ah. She informed me too. I just checked my phone. Okay then. Thank you, Ms Kang." Jennie said before hanging up.