𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱

"Your scent is absolutely intoxicating, I want more"

✨"Your scent is absolutely intoxicating, I want more"

—PRESENT DAY—

"Where are youY/N?" My bestfriend Sehun asked me.

Sehun and I have been bestfriends since we were little. Our village was attacked and my parents along with my friends were killed. Sehun told me that but to be honest I can't really remember what happened, Probably from trama or something but maybe it's a good thing. He's been there for no matter what and I trust him with my life but he's too busy leading his own clan  to keep watching over me. I have to constantly reassure him that I'm fine and he doesn't need to hover all the time.

"Hunnie, these things take time and a lot of effort, when it comes it will come and then I'll have a clan of my own" I smile and place a cup of hot coffee in front of him. "Coffee makes me sleepy" he pouted. "I know" i giggles while hitting him in his arm. He started to smile but then it faded into a serious frown. My senses started to high-ten as a new sent came to my nose. It smelled like caramel latte on a fall day. I became intoxicated and my body became antsy. I turned to Sehun who had an angry look on his face he slammed the coffee cup on the table as we made eye contact.

"New Clan and they stink"
"New Clan and they smell good"

"Y/N" Sehun looked at me with wide eyes "I think you f-" He was interrupted when his clan member Chen burst through the door. "Sehun, You gotta come see this" We ran outside  to see a new house across the field. "I thought we were the only clans on the west side" Chen said "Well not anymore" I said smirking but I stopped because I could tell he didn't find it funny. "We need to talk to the rest of clan about this, for all we know they could be trouble" Chen and Sehun looked At each other the turned back to the clan a cross the field moving boxes into the extravagantly large home. "I wanna go-" "No" "Come on-" "No Y/N" I frowed. "Sehun, I wanna go meet them" he turned to me with an angry look. "I SAID NO". My body jumped at his loud assertiveness. I stepped away from him a little bit not wanting to be near him.

Sehun knows how much I hate being yelled at and it kinda hurt my feelings. His angry look softened and he pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it love. I just-I just want you to be safe okay and i don't want anyone to hurt you. I don't know who these guys and it's putting a lot of stress on the clan." He stokes my hair softly and planted a kiss on my head. "Sehun, you don't have to worry about me okay". "It's late I should get going" Sehun said before he released the hug and pulled away. "Bye Hunnie" I said while giggling. "Hunnie?!" Chen laughing "Shut up Chen" Sehun punched Chen in the arm while they walked back to their pack house.

I stared at the men across the field moving boxes into their home for a while until I made eye contact with one of them who looks like a cat. Then he  gave me an angry look. "Fucking Bitch" I murmured before turning around to my own house.