We make our way towards the dance floor. I'm pulling Elik forward. I am itching to have his arms wrapped around me. The song South of The Border comes on by Ed Sheeran, Camilla Cabello and Cardi B. It's a totally perfect song for us to dance.

Our four couples are swaying and dancing. Yani is practically fucking Chance with her eyes. She rolls her body and dances in circles around his body, capturing his undivided attention. Cali decides to sing the part by Cardi B sending us all into a fit of laughter. Broady has his hands on Zaya, guiding her hips. They look like they are "not a couple".

Elik is a great dancer. His movements match my own and we dance in sync. His eyes are locked on mine and his hands are roaming my hips. He is a huge turn on. I lick my lips and smile seductively. He winks and my dick twitches.

When the music slows down, I'm eternally grateful. Elik pulls me closer and places his forehead against mine. His fingers are rubbing circles on my hips. My arms are wrapped around his shoulders, my fingers playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. We stare intently at one another and everything else becomes non existent.

I whisper "I love you."

Elik reciprocates and gently places his lips on my own. His full lips brush lightly against mine and I am in Heaven. I pull him in deeper and nibble his bottom lip. I groan into his mouth when he bites my lip harshly, snagging my lip ring. The tender flesh sends waves of lust directly to my lap.

My tongue enters his mouth and massages his tongue. Elik gets aggressive and we battle for dominance. Neither win while our tongues clash indecently. Elik slides his hands onto my face and delves deeply into my mouth. He consumes my breath and the kiss brings me into a dizzying tail spin.

Our dance becomes a series of kisses and grinding. I can feel his arousal pressed against me. When we separate I lay my head on his shoulder. He slides his arm around my waist and clutches my hand close to his heart. It's intimate and I want to never break apart.

The night is mostly spent on the dance floor. We embarrass Zaya when Cali takes a pick of Broady's tongue intertwined with Zaya's. The teasing commences and moves thru our crowd like fanned air. Not one couple was immune to the joking. We enjoy the banter.

We make it home after midnight and change into more comfortable attire. We pour champagne and meet on the patio for a night cap. The ocean is gently rocking against the shoreline. The sounds of the waves crashing against rocks in the distance creates a beautiful ambiance. The moonlight shines in radiant pearl against the water

"Dek this is seriously the best vacation ever. Thank you." Cali kisses my cheek before sitting in Cherry's lap.

"I'm just glad we spent it together." I agree.

"This place is so beautiful. I'm going to miss it." Zaya stares at the ocean.

"I'm sure this won't be our last time here." Elik offers comfort.

"Definitely." I smile.

"To wonderful friends and Dek's amazing parents. Thank you for being there for us and continuing to." Chance lifts his glass towards the air.

"To Mama and Daddy Jackson." Zaya whispers.

We clink our glasses and sip our champagne.