Slenda:"Now, it's time to hit the sack and call a night. Now Time why don't sleep with Benny for now, until I can fix your room."

The Others :"Awww come on, Benny's so lucky."

(Y/N):"My place is at (H/A) (Home address) (S/N) (Street Name)."

Benny giggled and grabbed your hand, as she dragged you upstairs to her room. When you arrived there, she looked her door and started to play some weird game. She had so many of what they call,"Video Games". She then was looking at her big large screen TV, concentrating on playing the game. You didn't know what to do, so you were just meditating on her bed. Trying to blanked your mind completely, but you suddenly heard something on the TV. You ignored it, as you meditate on the bed so quietly.

After 30 minutes have passed, you then felt a hand touch your shoulder. It then pushed you on your back on the bed, and a something some soft touched your shoulder. You opened your eyes to see, Benny in her bra and panties. She giggled and slept so close to you, but you didn't care and just looked up at the ceiling. Suddenly Benny wrapped her legs around your back, and held her arms around your neck. She then, touched your little friend but you didn't respond to it, and just continued to look up at ceiling.

(Oh yeah I forgot, when you were growing older. You discover that, you don't even need to sleep. A weird trait, I know.)

~Timeskip to the Morning~

When you saw it was like 4 in the morning, you decide to get out of bed. But you still had Benny on you, her legs still wrapped around your back; her hand was still gripped on your little unresponsive friend. So you slowly got Benny off of you, before you went to explore the house. You eventually  found a large gym, and decided to train.You took off your cloak, but kept your mask on and hair tied. You found some weight that had, the max was 1,000. So you put 1,000 Ibs on each of your limbs. It was hard to move at first, but you then were able to move fine. So you began to do your exercises.

~Benny's P.O.V.~

I was moving a little bit, when I realized that Time wasn't on the bed. I opened my eyes to see,it was 8 in the morning. So I wore my usual Green tunic, before looking for Time. As I got out my room, I saw all of the girls slowly coming out of their rooms as well.

Benny:"Hey girls, have you seen where Time went?"

Jess:"I thought he was still in your room. Wait, what did you do with him?"

They looked at me with curiosity, so I replied.....

Benny:"He didn't do anything, but Meditate on my bed. After some time, I was in my bra and panties. But they strangest thing was, he didn't react to meet cuddling up to him so close. Heck, I even touched his little friend and didn't erected to it."

They were so surprised at the response, but I can't blame them. There hasn't been any guy, that didn't have their little friend erecte. Even if, he was next to a naked girl. Then Slenda came out and said.....

Slenda:"Well, he's really different. Usually, a guy would get shy or take advantage off a naked girl. But judging by what you described, he's mentally broken and lost."

We all feel so sorry for Time, he's just so broken not just physically but mentally as well. It was just, something I really can't describe. But our thoughts were interrupted by a noise at our Gym, so went to investigate it. When we arrived there we saw, Time training with 4,000 Ibs on him?! He was so into his training, doing pull ups. But I couldn't stop looking at his exposed upper muscle. He was so strong, so hot and so Sexy at the same time. I could feel my cheeks heating up, and I could say the same with everyone.