All said yes, which you were glad to hear.

(Y/N):"The reason I wore a mask for 3 years was, because I wanted people to forget who I am."

Sally:"Why do you want, people to forget about you?"

(Y/N):"Because, they hated me. I was told, I wasn't meant to be loved, care about or to even exist at all. I was even told by so many different people, to commit suicide."

They were speechless of your response, they just couldn't believe that you were hated by practically the whole world. They then gave you, looks of sorrow are concern. Then Slenda said....

Slenda:"Don't worry Time, we won't hurt you. And please, don't listen to anyone because they are completely stupid. We don't hate you at all, we promise." She said, as everyone nodded.

~Slenda's P.O.V~

I just couldn't believe that, Time "The Silent Crimson Swordsman" was hated by practically the whole world. I just wanted to kill them all, but I restrained myself. Right Now, it's time for us to heal Time.

~Benny's P.O.V~

I was speechless, to hear about Time's past. I really wanted to kill, but that wouldn't do anything. I'll make him feel better~

~Jess's P.O.V~

I thought my life was a pain, even after being immortal. But hearing Time's story, I feel so sorry for the guy. I hope I can, making him feel better and erase his pain.

~Jane's P.O.V~

Hearing Time's story was, so depressing and dark. It must have been, so painful and lonely for him. I wish there was something, we could do to help.

~Ticc's P.O.V~

This was too much for me to hear, Just Who do people think they are? Tell a guy to go kill himself, they should be the ones to get punished. I Hope, I can make Time feel better.

~Sally's P.O.V~

I feel so sad for Time, he's practically a shut down robot. He's never had anyone, to help him. So I hope we can try heal him, he's been through so much.

~Clockwork's P.O.V~

I feel so genuinely sad for the guy, he's been through so much hatred from the world. He's so lost, I hope we can help heal him.

~Ann's P.O.V~

I can't believe someone so hot and strong, was reject by society. He looks like a ghost of, a scared and lonely person. I just hope I can, make him feel much better~

~EJ's P.O.V~

I thought I was the only one who hate what I've become, but Time's story is just so depressing. He wears a mask, to hide his true self from the world. I wish, I could help remove his mask.

~Jill's P.O.V~

I was supposed to make people laugh around here, but Time's story made it so dark here. It's so sad to here, and I hope that we can make him smile.

~Masky and Hoodies P.O.V.~

Man, this guys so depressing. I don't think I, want to hear anymore of his story. I just hope that, we can fix the guy.

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

After Slenda promised, she and all of the girls bagan hugging you. This went on for 2 minutes, until eventually them separate from the hug.