1 ~Too late

Purple POV

Looking back, we had a lot more drama, tears and broken hearts than necessary, but luckily that was 7 years ago.

So let's start at the very beginning, the day it all went to hell because the devil himself stepped through the door, too late...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Purple POV

It is September 1st, the start of my 6th year at Hogwarts.

I had hoped it would be an interesting year, not like the last 5, but it didn't seem like it.

So far...

I am bored.

My best friend Elizabeth is telling me a story about where she had traveled in the summer, which would usually catch my interest, but somehow not today.

Professor McGonagall is telling the 1st years about the rules right now, but I don't only know them all already, I also know how to break them.

I look around the hall, half-heartedly hoping for a dragon to fly in just to not fall asleep.

It had been a long day, and in general a stressful month.

First all the haste packing at home, then saying goodbye to my parents to go to the airport.

They thought I would stay at The Leaky Cauldron, shopping for Hogwarts and meeting up with some friends but long story short, I visited my brother for two weeks.

He is a Squib and moved out from home a year ago. I really miss him, but I know he is happier in the muggle world; with his muggle friends and I am happy that he still wants to see me, even though I have to lie to my parents.

Mum would accept the fact that I am visiting Jungkook. Actually I think she knows, because she helps me cover up my plans in front of Dad. He would probably be mad at me and maybe even-

"PURPLE!"

The train of my thoughts immediately stops and I'm ripped out of my head into the real world, already thinking about an excuse for why I didn't listen to her, but instead she points at a guy that just walks through the hall.

And the realization hits me like a fist to the face: He looks good. Very good.

He has blonde hair that is far from neat, but he makes it look good effortlessly.

Obviously, he is late and busts the dinner and speech, which makes everybody turn around and stare at him as soon as he steps through the doors.

He seems to be very tall, probably almost 6 feet, his face has strongly defined, but slightly feminine features, though I doubt that anybody would ever even dare to call him a girl.

He isn't even wearing his robes but a black button-up shirt with the first 3 buttons undone, revealing his chain necklace, a black suit jacket and black pants.

The only thing that is not black are his perfectly white high top vans.

The thing that gets me the closest to interest or excitement is the fact that he seems to be Korean too, but after a few seconds I realize that that only means that I am not that unique anymore and I start to become annoyed.

Even more so when I notice how every single girl in the hall has turned her head towards him as he continues to walk down the aisle in a majestic way, as if he owns this place.

Still, he isn't even bothered by all the staring, except for a wink at a Gryffindor 7th grader, who breaks out in hysteric giggles in response.

His expression, which can best be described as a resting bitch face, stays stone cold as he arrives at the front and turns to Professor McGonagall. She walks down a couple of steps to welcome the person who just interrupted her speech.