Chapter 14

"Thanks!" I smiled at her. "So do you!"

She was wearing a black bodycon dress with leopard print heels. Her red hair was pulled into a high ponytail to show off the hoops she was wearing.

"Thanks girl. If Henry knew I was going out tonight... I'd be in so much trouble." She looked nervous suddenly before Katie came out of the bathroom.

"Don't think about it!" She yelled goofily. "What they don't know won't kill us."

Her red, lace romper made her blonde hair stand out. She had those star earrings every other girl wore and a really cute pair of black strappy heels on.

We all looked so cute! I was so excited! Tonight was going to be way too much fun! Harley was going to spend the night and sleep in my bed with me that way she didn't have to home alone.

Katie called the Uber and we all got in. We had fakes that Harley got us without even letting us know... she was smart!

"How have things been with Jackson, so far?" Katie asked, putting her phone into her purse.

I felt suddenly nervous talking about him, almost as if he'd just pop out of nowhere. I smiled slightly, pushing the thought away.

"Not bad, I guess. I don't know. He was grumpy today, but yesterday was really sweet." I sighed. "And all these rules... it's just...-"

"Weird?" Harley offered. "I know!"

I laughed. Of course Harley would want to vent about something. She was really not one to complain, but she was way too independent to like any of this.

"Yesterday, I literally got it for telling him I was sick of his stupid rules!" She rolled her eyes when Katie started laughing. "How am I supposed to watch my mouth? I can't see it! It's literally on my face!"

"Harley! That is not how you said it!" She laughed. "I was there, Abby! She literally told him off in front of like six people! It was funny... until he got mad."

Harley has balls! If she could tell him off like that and take a punishment in front of people... I had a lot to learn still.

We arrived at the bar and quickly got out. Harley and Katie jokingly bickered back and forth. The bouncer gave us no problems and let us right in. We all cheered once through the doors. I bought us all a round of shots before we started to dance.

We had another round of shots.

And another.

And another... before I decided to stop drinking. I was in no way sober anymore. That only made the dancing that much more fun. Harley and Katie were so much fun and they made me feel way better about getting away for a night!

I watched as Katie answered her phone and her face fell. That had to be Tyler. She bit her lip before whining into the phone. The voice on the other end became loud and bossy very quick, so I hung the phone up for her.

"Fun, Katie! No boys!" I grabbed her hand.

"They're on their way, Abby!" She yelled over the music.

"What?!" Harley's face paled as she looked past us. "Why are they here?!"

Fuck.

My heart sunk into my stomach and I really just wanted to cry. I grabbed both of their hands and dragged them to the bathroom.

Boys can't come in the girls bathroom. It was perfect.

Wrong.

They came in anyways.

"What the actual fuck, Harley Joanne?!" Henry was the first one in. "I get a notification that you stop sharing your location with me and this is where you go?!"

"Yeah, well, you don't get it! Just fuck off!" She growled at him.

He reached out and grabbed her arm while she burst into tears.

"You wanna act tough and big around your friends? That's fine." He was calm now, probably realizing his yelling wasn't working. "Bend over the counter and pull your dress up."

I looked at Jackson with wide eyes. He mouthed the word watch to me and didn't stop staring at me. I did as he said.

"Henry!" Harley looked mortified, but her hope disappeared as he bent her over the counter himself. "Please! Daddy! Not here! Other people can hear me! Daddy, don't! I'm sorry!"

He didn't listen and I watch, mortified, as he started to rain smack after smack down on her ass. I could tell she'd gotten spanked earlier because her was red. She started to stamp her feet and wiggle. Henry kicked her feet and held her firmly in place.

"I know you're the one who purchased the fake ID's because you bought them with the credit card I gave you." He stopped and pulled her up. "Apologize to Jackson and Tyler for going behind their backs."

She was sobbing as she managed to muster out a weak apology before Henry bent her back over the counter. He started again and then stopped, pulled her thong and dress back in place and picked her up like a toddler. She clung to him.

"Daddy, I'm sorry!" She wailed.

He said goodbye to Tyler and Jackson before he carried her out and they left. Tyler took Katie by the hand and they left without a word.

I was alone with Jackson. I giggled nervously and partially due to the fact that the alcohol was making it hard for me to think straight.

"Why'd she call him daddy?" I asked, still giggling. "That was awkward... anyways..."

"That's none of your business, Abigail." He deadpanned.

Abigail? I wanted him to call me baby! Why was he so mad that all I did was have a bit of fun?! Maybe I could distract him with my cute outfit.

"Do you think I look cute, Jackson?" I asked him. "Because this is a cute outfit."

"No." He said quietly. "You look cheep and I'm disappointed in you. You're supposed to ask before you go somewhere and those clothes are disrespectful to yourself and to me. We're leaving."

I sighed and looked at him. He walked over to me and looked into my eyes for a moment. I'd hurt his feelings somehow.

He picked me up and carried me out to his truck.

"Strip." He put me down outside the car and stood between me and any escape.