Kong nodded his head and listened Arthit who is talking about his life in the past 5 years, he got surprised by the fact that Arthit participated in car racing, he also got jealous when Arthit told him that Anu looks like his crush, kong listened every words Arthit utter, he shed tears when his P'Arthit told him how stupid he was to leave him, he listened about the bet and faking dating.

Arthit explained how much he is regretting the fact that he behaved selfish to him and his family, he can't help but shed tears when he told kong how much he missed the latter and his family.

Kong hugged his senior head to his stomach and bend over on Arthit, he kissed the latter head and whispered to him, "you did good, don't blame yourself phi. No one can understand you until they are in your shoes, so don't take their words to your hearts, even my family, their eyes are just blinded by the love on me, one day they will understand you p, who knows may be I will also choose this path if I were in your shoes, so calm down p, don't get guilty for the things which happened naturally"

Arthit nodded his head and buried his head in his lover's stomach, inhaling the latter smell and warmth by closing his eyes. Kong broke the hug, Arthit smiled towards him and said, "your turn kong"

The said person nervously takes his seat, he starred his phi eyes and ask for a promise.

"P'Arthit before I explain things that happened in this past 5 years, I have to confess something, promise me you will hear me out fully before react on it", Arthit promised him with a gentle smile, he leaned his back to the headboard.

Taking a deep breath with a prayer, kong started, "P I never told you how I got my break up with my ex right? so let me start from there to clear you" kong explained how he and his ex lover was in love and how her brother found about him being bisexual, how she broke up with him by her family.

Arthit listened everything silently, but the next word kong spoken made him more muddled, Arthit stopped him, "kong? Wait, I didn't hear your last statement clearly because of your speed"

Kong once again went with the same speed, Arthit sighed and take kong hand in his hold and said, "kong relax, take a breath, you are making it difficult, because of your speed i heard like you are saying you can get pregnant.. haha ha ..funny right so talk slowly for me to understand"

Kong lowered his head and said, "yes ... you heard right...I can..get pre.. pregnant... that's why I am different than others, my family found out about this when I was in my 15, trust me phi, I didn't betray you by hiding this, I was just scared what if you think I am weird and ran away from me like my ex, sorry P'Arthit" kong waited for the reaction from his lover but all he got is silence, he lift his head and watched his phi is spacing out.

Arthit got shocked by kong words, he screamed inside his mind, 'did he say he can get pregnant?... did he fucking say he can get pregnant? No! NO! This is why I told you to not whipped for Manga stories! You silly mind!!! Now what I am imagining by his words!!"

"Kong I am sorry, but I got distracted again, will you please tell me again? I promise you I will not distract again", kong nodded his head slowly.

Arthit got shocked and raised his voice, "shit! Sorry kong! my Mind is playing with me! My mind is not listening your words and all its says is you can get pregnant!"

Kong shouted in anger, "yes! I can get pregnant, that's what I am telling for the past 5 minutes, I CAN GET PREGNANT P'Arthit, do you hear me?"

Arthit got exploded after hearing this, "Then why didn't you tell this to me before? Why?"

Kong anger lowered, he hang his head low in guilty, "sorry, I thought you will feel weird or disgust towards me, what if your family feels shame! Moreover at that time I don't have any proof that I can get pregnant, I just have a womb like a women"