Arthit just knelled in front of them, "I am at fault, I harmed him, i know my apology is not enough, I want to make him happy forever, for that I need to talk with him, please allow me, I will never hurt him again even if he ask me to leave him, give me a chance to make everything right, to end his burden."

Kong tears started flowing, Nick asked David, "I know, Arthit chosen wrong way to heal himself, but now he came back for kong, like he said he will make everything better, please give him a chance P'David.. please. .".

"Beam please control your emotions, don't let your anger lead you, see the love through your heart, kong will never accept anyone in his life, please Beamy... for me ... give Arthit a chance to embrace kong" Forth pleaded to Beam.

Beam nodded his head to David giving his consent, David told to Arthit, "stand up Arthit"

The latter did what was instructed and starred David straightly, "OK I will give you a chance, don't disappoint me again, and remember if I saw my son weep over you any time, I will kill you brutally", "besides, don't you dare touch him before marrying him", Beam added to David words.

Arthit nodded his head with a small smile, kong hugged his dad and thanked him, he jumped on Arthit, smashing his lips on the latter lips, did he look pitiful and desperate in front of his family? Damn, he doesn't care!!.

Arthit tears starts to flow, "That beast, didn't I warn him few moments before?" when Beam was about to go to them, Forth stopped him and said, "it's our kong who jumped on Arthit, so stop blaming that poor guy!"

Kong sucked Arthit lower lips roughly, savoring the sweet taste which belong to Arthit, he is content that Arthit came for him and even went on his knees to ask his hand from his family, but suddenly Arthit hold on his waist loosened and the latter dropped to the floor unconsciously, "what the hell kong? Did you just poison Arthit through a kiss?" Beam shouted earning a smack from Forth.

*******

Arthit blinked his eyes open, he moved his body and leaned to the headboard, he saw kong who is sleeping on the couch, he shifted his hand slowly to his lap not disturbing the IV drip, "kong?" He called the latter softly, twice.

Kong woke by the sound and walked to Arthit, taking his seat in the chair next to the bed, he helped his phi to drink water, "how you feel phi?"

"Hmmm... ..fine..but what happened? I remember our kiss..then---" Arthit words cut by kong.

"Then you fainted, did my kiss disgusted you?" kong sulked.

Arthit laughed seeing this, but facepalmed himself by saying, "Now what will your family think of me"

kong takes his soon to be official lover hand in his hold and rubbed his palm, "phi, the doctor told me you are weak, why didn't you eat properly? He told me, you look like you are in some stress, what stress? Tell me everything I will listen to you"

"Kong... kong...i.. you ....are you married? Or in any relationship?" Arthit stuttered hoping he is wrong, "what?!! No!! I am not married! And, not in any relationship!" kong cleared his doubt and earned a relaxed sigh.

Arthit got relaxed with his thoughts, 'so kong have no kids nor he is married, that little brat again tricked me', but Arthit eye caught kong's ring, the latter watched his hand in shock, he pried his hand back to his lap and said, "this... this .. ring...I will explain later P'Arthit, it's nothing serious I assured you"

Arthit nodded his head and said, "Now shall we talk, let me start first"

"But phi doctor asked me to let you rest for a day, it's just been 5 hours only" kong voice out his worry, "I am fine, we need to talk right now, let's not waste the time anymore"