27: back home ❤️

It's been about a month and tour was over. Thank God me and Kentrell didn't have that many issues. I was Afraid to go because it seemed like everytime we left town something happened.

I was in bed because I was tired asf, ever since we got back I've been tired asf, must be because of all the traveling. Kentrell was next to me knocked out, he's been tired too.

I got on my phone and seen 5 missed calls from Kayla so I called her back.
"Hey I was sleep, you good?" I asked her

"Girl no I was tryna get in contact with you, 3 got arrested" she responded with a shaky voice.

"3 got arrested? For what?" I asked being kind of loud

Kentrell heard me and woke up.

"Yeah let me tell Kentrell I'll call you back" I hung up

"Bae 3 got arrested I guess he was in a shootout" I told him

"Mane wtf where this happen at?" He asked lookin and sounding mad asf.

"Idk I didn't ask, Kayla just called me. I guess sh-"" I had to stop talking and run to the bathroom because I had to throw up.

I went to the toilet and started throwing up and a few seconds later Kentrell came and stood by the door.

"Bae you pregnant?" He smiled

"Boy what? Idk maybe I'm just sick" I flushed the toilet and went to the sink to brush my teeth.

"Nah you pregnant, all that fuckin we did on tour" he laughed.

"Don't get excited we don't know for sure" i shrugged and started brushing my teeth.

"Yeah...right, but baby I gotta go I'm about to see waddup wit my boy" he gave me a kiss on my cheek and walked out.

I decided to chill in the house all day because I was exhausted. I started watching Power to catch up.

"Hell nah! Who shot my nigga ghost?" I shouted, then I heard laughing. I looked over and saw Kayla.

"Hey bitch wassup wit 3 ? He good?" I asked

"Idk what's goin on yet, but I'm just glad he's alive" she sat next to me.

"Yeah me too, but girl I think I'm pregnant" I smiled

"You most likely are, but that's not a problem y'all were planning it" she laughed.

"True, but idk for sure I just been really tired and nauseous, plus I threw up" I shrugged.

"Girl what you waiting for? Let's go to ya
Target and get some rest" she stood up and grabbed my hand.

I guess we're going to target!

————

Okay I'm back for good! I had to do a lil update😭 y'all life been kickin my ass, but I'm thuggin😂😂
Back to regular updates!

Do y'all think she pregnant?

Will 3 get out?