25: Babymomma 🥰

"Bae wake up we got shit to do today" I felt Kentrell shaking me.

"Nooo I'm tired" I whined

"That's what that good dick do" he chuckled.

"Boy bye" I laughed getting up, he was already dressed.

"Why you get ready without me, now you gone be mad you have to wait on me" I told him

"Nope yo ass got 30 minutes or you gettin left, so hurry up" he raised his eyebrows.

" got me fucked up" I mumbled walking to the shower.

*45 minutes later*

"Bae hurry the fuck up, it been like 2 hours" I heard Kentrell yell

"Okay okay I'm done and it ain't been 2 hours wit yo dramatic ass" I walked out the bathroom.

"Damn finally, I gotta go buy a outfit for my show tonight" he picked up his phone and started calling 3.

"Okay where we goin? The mall?" I asked

"Yeah come on we meeting 3 n them outside" he responded.

We walked out and made our way outside when we got out I seen Kayla leaned up against the wall away from 3 so I walked up to her.

"Hey bestie how was your night?" I asked

"It was coo I guess, 3 admitted he cheated so I wasn't really fuckin wit him, just stayed in my lil zone" she shook her head.

"Yeah well everything gone be alright, just know whatever the decision it is that you make I'm behind you" I rubbed her arm.

"Girl I know you my bitch for life, anyways what was you on last night? I called you and you ain't pick up" she gave a lil smirk.

"Girlll me and Kentrell had sex, he nutted in me 2 times. I told him I was down to have a baby but when he did it I was like damn I can't believe he just did that" I laughed.

"Yesss I can't wait to be a god mom" Kayla chuckled.

"That's if I get pregnant, just because he nutted in me don't mean I'll be pregnant this time" I shrugged.

"You right, but you'll have one soon, that's the Uber lets get in and leave they ass" Kayla laughed .

We made it in and the guys was just lookin at us, I guess Kayla called a second Uber.

"Lennox Mall" Kayla told the driver as he pulled off.

As soon as he pulled out my phone rang, Kentrell.

I answered

"Say where the fuck you goin" he spoke angrily

"To the mall, duh" I got smart

"Say don't be gettin smart, why you leave me? Yo ass bogus as hell" he smacked his lips

"Baby it's not that serious just meet us up there"

"Aight" he hung up the phone

"That was Kentrell, he mad we left them" I laughed.

"I knew they was gone feel some type of way that's why I did it" she shrugged.

We made it to the mall and went to about 4 stores until I seen a crowd of people walk past the Forever 21 window, screaming with their phones out.

"Them niggas must be here" Kayla looked at me.

We walked out the store and she was right, they were taking pictures with fans. Me and Kayla stood off to the side

"Say baby momma come here" he smiled showing his diamonds.
He so fine.

"Ouu baby momma" a lot of people started speaking about how he said baby momma.

"She pregnant?" Somebody asked

"She my baby momma just know that" Kentrell laughed and started taking pictures again.

A few minutes later we walked into this shoe store that Kentrell loves to go to.

He had about 6 pairs of shoes picked out, he always do extra we was only here for an outfit but of course he had to go all out.

Then some guy walked up and started talking to him, he kept getting real close and I could tell it was making Kentrell mad .

"Yeah just listen to this shit for me I'm hard for real" the guy spoke and Kentrell mugged him.

"Say you really need to back up for real, yo ass too close" he looked at him up and down

"Damn it's like that? I can't get you to support a young nigga? You think you better cus you up but I'll still beat yo bitch ass, you ain't like nun you claim to be in them songs fr" the guy went off!

The whole time Kentrell was just mugging him
"Say boa you better get yo bitch ass out my face before I show you I'm really like dat" Kentrell looked at him up and down and took his hood off .

When he said that 3 and babyjoe walked on the said of him.

"So y'all gone try to team up on a nigga? Aight that's coo" the guy said to them while walking out.

"Yeah take yo ass on" 3 said laughing.

"Aye can I get you to close the sto' ? I'm too poppin for this shit" Kentrell asked the worker and he nodded and went to close the store down.

"Bae you so hard" I said to him while he sat next to me, then I started kissing on him.

Everytime he do shit like that it turns me on.

"Bae yo lil freak ass, save all that for tonight" he laughed and kissed my lips.
I nodded and pulled out my phone.

We walked around the mall for a long ass time before Kentrell was ready to go, then we went back to the hotel so he could rest before the show.

We laid in bed and talked.

"You think Kayla gone forgive him?" He asked

" I think so, she love him" I responded

"I hope so this nigga been gettin on my nerves, he stay talkin to me about it like I can do sum" he laughed.

"Well only time will tell, but I honestly think she will" I shrugged.

We cuddled and ended up taking a nap.

—————
Okayyyy I updated because y'all said keep going! I got yalllll

Another update tonight or tomorrow, I'ma be updating wayyy more! I'm back 😘 I hope y'all liked this chapter