3:Movie night 🎬💚

We finished shopping and YB had his security drop our bags off at the car , he made another security carry Kayla's bags.
"Say you finna slide to my crib at what time?" He asked me
"What time should we come?" I responded
"Come at 8 that's a good time, bring sum to swim in and some night clothes"
"Okay" I responded
I didn't know why I needed that shit because it was a movie night but I didn't have the Energy to ask. We parted ways and got in our cars we came in.
"Ohhh myyy 3 is fine asf in person he might have to be my boooo" Kayla told me and I just shook my head and laughed I knew she thought he was fine because she was so shy.
"Girl bye" I said to her
"8 o'clock need to hurry tho" She said smiling with her happy ass.
In like 15 minutes we pulled up to the house and Amia was sitting in the drive way in her car, I guess she was waiting for us to get back. As we got out the car she got out of hers .

"Damn y'all did big shopping huh?" Amia said

"Hell yeah" me and Kayla spoke at the same time as we all walked in the house.

"So I have date tonight and I need help on which Outfit to pick" said Amia

"A dateeee???"  I asked really surprised because Amia really don't fw boys like that, I thought she was gay for a minute.

"With a boy right?" I spoke again
"Ummm no with a girl" she said shyly

Well damn I guess she is gay I thought , I wasn't surprised because like I said I already had that thought before, but no one wonder she didn't catch feelings after being bestfriends with YB fine ass.

"This yo way of coming out the closet ? but lemme tell you sum we all knew already" Kayla said shrugging her shoulders
I was literally so weak Kayla be having no filter

"What? y'all ain't know shit" Amia said looking shocked
"Yes we did" I responded
"How you friends with a man that fine and don't catch feelings" I spoke again

"First of all ion catch feelings for nobody and speaking of him I heard y'all going over there tonight" Amia said with a wink

her ass always winking cus she think sum shit about to go down , and damn I couldn't even tell her because he had to say sum to her first.

"Yeah I was about to tell you we goin over there for a movie night and I think he want us to go swimming or something" I responded

"Well have fun, Anyways ima try on these outfits and you tell me which one look better I need both of y'all opinions" Amia spoke as she walked to the bathroom.

In five minutes she came out with a blue dress which was cute, but it was too covered up she needed some skin! Me and Kayla both said no. This went on for like 10 minutes until she came out with olive green skintight dress with straps and a thigh slit. This dress was bomb me and Kayla both liked it and it was from her clothing line.

" I should've known y'all hoes would like this tight ass dress" Amia said laughing.

"Duh girl and you know we like some skin showing" Kayla responded.

"Alright I gotta go get my makeup done I gotta be at the place at 7, bye y'all have fun" Kayla told us

"You too, bye" me and Kayla said as we heard the door shut.

Kayla was so hype to get ready for 3 she hurried up and got in the shower. I sat on the couch scrolling through Instagram and I got a notification.

nba_youngboy started following you

I just followed him back and here he go liking all my pictures lol Then he texted my phone

Kentrell💚
Betta have followed me back 🙄

tahlia 🤪
Boy bye 😂 we about to be over there in like 45 minutes tho

Kentrell💚
Bet that up

After Kayla got in the shower it was my turn and it took me 45 minutes to get ready .we was supposed to be over there already but oh well. We got in the car and I drove there in exactly 8 minutes we were in from of his house. I knocked on the door and he opened it.

Kentrell: bout time yo ass was supposed to
been here.

Tahlia: I had stuff to do my bad

Kentrell: like what ? Get dressed for me?

Tahlia: tuh you wish, what we watchin tho ?

Kentrell: Ma

Tahlia: nigga how you got that? That just came out not too long ago.

Kentrell: wym how I got it? I got connects.

Tahlia : oh my dumbass , duh you do

Kentrell : duh

Tahlia: don't get smart before I shut you up.

Kentrell: and ima like it

I just started laughing that boy sum else we all layed down on this big ass couch he had. That shit was like a king size bed, but it was a couch no joke. He had all the snacks I ate like all of the chocolate he had.

"Yo ass ate all my snickers" YB said to me while mugging
"I love me some chocolate" I said laughing
"Ima call you chocolate monster that shit don't make no sense ." He responded
By this point we were all laughing and the movie had just ended.

YB told me to go upstairs and we left Kayla and 3 downstairs, we went into his room and ofc it was really big. "Put yo bikini on" I just nodded and went in his bathroom and Put it on assuming we were about to go swimming.

I came out the bathroom and he was just looking at me biting his lip. "Okay stop lookin at me and let's go to the pool" I broke the silence. "Yeah we not gettin in the pool I just wanted you to walk around in my room wit that bikini" he said smiling showing his diamonds. Idk but that really turned me on . I snapped out of it tho "um no you got me bent" I said about to walk back into the bathroom to change but he grabbed my arm and just started kissing me. I kissed back and he pushed my back on the bed and stared kissing on my neck then down to my stomach. Those kisses felt so good when he got to the bikini line I was able to stop him . "Too fastttt" I said lifting his head up "yeah you right" he responded.

"Well can I get in the pool with my bestfriend? Since you acting like you don't wanna get in" I asked him "yeah gone head" I started to walk down the stairs then I seen Kayla and 3 kissing on the couch and his shirt was off . I just turned around and went back to YB room.

"What you changed yo mind?" He asked "no, 3 And Kayla look like they tryna get into sum" I said laughing. "Well let's cuddle" he told me

I climbed in his bed and we started cuddling. I was always down with cuddling I love to cuddle. Of course he was kissing on me. I know we said we'd be friends but friends can do that, right? I thought.

He pulled off my bikini top and I just let it happen because idk it just felt right. He started kissing on my chest and then he started sucking on my nipples. He swirled his toungue around while kissing them. And it felt so goood I've never had it done before, I even let out moans.

After 5 minutes he just layed on my chest and I just thought good , because that's the only thing I was letting him do. I felt my eyes
getting low and ended up falling asleep

——-
3 parts in one day ☺️