26: the show 🎤

We woke up from our nap about an hour ago and Kentrell was putting on his new clothes he bought. I wasn't about to get dressed up I put on some uggs, sweats and a sweater so I could be extra comfortable backstage.

"Baby you ready?" I stood up from the bed

"Yeah Montana already down there waiting, let's go" he started walking towards the door
And I followed after him.

We got in a sprinter that they had rented and me and Kentrell decided to go all the way to the back.

He was looking so good I was turned on looking at him. I started rubbing his neck as I hit my bottom lip.

He glanced over at me, "lil freak ass, what I say when we was at the mall earlier?" He chuckled

"Man why we didn't do nothing when we got back from the mall? You makin me wait until after the show n shit" I crossed my arms

He just thought it was funny, smiling extra hard lookin all fine.

"Don't worry bout dat, I'm makin you wait for a reason" he kissed my neck

"Yeah aight" I layed his head on my leg.

*7 minutes later*

We finally made it to where he was performing at. I'm not even gone lie, we was late asf. They had people opening up before him but his fans were mad, they were so ready to see him.

They started chanting his name "YoungBoy , Youngboy" "nba , nba , nba"

"Damn bae they ready to see you" I peaked out the little slit from backstage.

"Yeah I'm ready to go on" he grabbed the mic

Then the lights turned off and his fans started screaming because they knew he was about to come out.

Overdose started playing and the lights flickered as he walked out doing his little dance, they were really hype for him.

I stood by the slit backstage and recorded him a few times then I went to a couch and sat down.

I was super tired all day and I didn't know why, I ended up falling asleep .

*43 minutes later*

"Bae we leaving na'" Kentrell shook me

I got up and we started walking out to the sprinter, I put my hood on because it started raining.

When we got to the room I was so cold I immediately took a hot shower, Kentrell got in after me.

I dosed off but about 12 minutes later I felt Kentrell kissing and sucking on my neck.

"Baby I'm tired" I whined

"Nah you been fuckin wit me all day, you know what time it is" he kissed my lips.

"Baby makin time ?" I laughed

"You already know, come on you on top tonight" he tapped my thigh and I got up.

*Kayla POV*

" say. What I gotta do to make this shit right?"

Yup y'all guessed it. That's 3 beggin ass wanting mfs to take his cheating ass back.

"You can get out my face for starters" I rolled my eyes .

I wanted him back so bad. But it was hard to let myself be back with him. I was thinking like what if I take him back and he does it again because he thinks I'll take him back everytime ?

I was actin so hard, but I was hurtin fr.

"Baby ima do whatever, look I got you something" he pulled out a pandora box and opened it showing a ring.

"A promise ring, I promise to never hurt you again, to never cheat, I promise to make you happy and be there for you on days you aren't. All that I'll never break it if you just take me back" he looked really sad

And I got really sad because he was telling me everything I wanted to hear.

A tear dropped

"I love you so much 3, but that shit hurt. I don't like knowing a bitch was touching on the man I love most, bitches shouldn't even be allowed to get next to you if it has nothing to do with business." I folded my arm after wiping my tear.

"Baby I hear you, just let me get you back. I'll never do it again" he hugged me.

He took the ring out the box and put it on my finger.

"This yo last chance" I pointed at him.

"I got you" he kissed my cheek.

I got in bed and he tried to lay next to me

"Aht aht , nope go in that other bed"
I pointed to the second bed

"Damn I still can't sleep wit you ?" He asked

"Nope it's too soon, maybe tomorrow" I shrugged.

"Aight it's coo" he went and layed in the other bed.

I texted Tahlia

"So girl I took his crybaby ass back 🙄" - K

"Bitch finally, we all been waiting 😂"- T

"Yeah so what you and Kentrell been up to ?"-K

"Fuckinnn 🤣 my baby on the way soon lmao" -T

"Y'all nasty lmao, baby baking bitch 🤣🤣 but I'm going to sleep goodnight love you ❤️"- K

"Goodnight love you too 🥰❤️"
- T
I put my phone up and went to sleep.

——
Alr this chapter on the little shorter side, but I needed to update. Anyways make sure y'all check out my new YoungBoy story "Best Friend"

Thank y'all for the feedback and comments !! Y'all lit 🤪