9: Together 💚

I made it back into the hotel room and Kentrell still wasn't back, I checked his social media and he didn't post so I just shook it off and went to take a shower. When I got out of the shower I went to the mirror to brush my hair and teeth, then when I walked out of the bathroom I seen him sitting on the bed.

"You still mad at me?" I asked pouting, he just looked up at me and back down at his phone, then I let out a sigh, he was really mad at me and I didn't like it, for some reason it didn't feel right. I went to the bed and layed  down behind him , "this your first time being mad at me and I don't like it, talk to me we grown we can talk it out, but this ignoring me shit is really not coo" I said to him "I'm not mad at you" he responded "so why you not talking to me?" I asked him.

"Because mane, I'm wasting my time you ain't wanna fuck wit me I'm not bout to keep chasin you" He said turning around and mugging me "I do want tho" I responded, "yeah? Since when? Cus this whole time you been treating me like a hoe" he said back

I couldn't help but laugh because he really said I was treating him like a hoe then I felt bad because he was being serious "my bad it's not funny" I said with a straight face "clearly it is you laughing n shit" he responded.

"No it's really not I don't know why I laughed, but ima be real I didn't wanna talk to you because all of the girls and the fame it seemed a little too much, but I've been attracted to you since day one. Now I see how you really feeling about wanting to get wit me and I'm willing to give it a go, I just thought you wanted to play wit me, I've been hurt before and I'm sorry because I didn't take into consideration that you've been hurt too, but you're still trying and I wanna try with you" I said to him

This was really crazy because I've never opened up to someone I wasn't in a relationship with but I wanted him to know I was serious

"Mane bullshit, so you sayin you gon be down fa me? Don't play" he said yo me

"Dude I'm being serious, I just said some cute ass shit and that all you gotta say?" I asked him

He didn't say anything for a while he was just looking at the floor, I guess he was just thinking. Then a few seconds later he spoke.

"Aight bet you wit me na then, ion play nun of that goofy shit, no more takin pictures wit niggas like a groupie or that's yo ass" he said looking so serious

"You got it, I didn't even care for a picture I just figured why not, but it really don't mean nun I'm not even really a fan" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Yeah you not a fan of no nigga how about that" he told me

I just nodded my head because I almost laughed again I don't know why I'm always laughing I'm serious situations.

"Ima take a shower" he told me getting up and walking into the bathroom so I texting Kayla.

Tahlia 😋
So we talked and made it official 😭 he's not mad anymore thank god, I didn't want him being mad at me.
Kaylaaa 🥰
Aw y'all already a cute ass couple bout time you give him a chance, but 3 not mad either he all up under me😂
Tahlia 😋
Nah y'all too cute 🤣, but I'll see you tomorrow love you bestfriend.
Kaylaaa 🥰
Okay, love you too ❤️

I layed in the bed until he got out, "come here and cuddle with me, give me some neck kisses" I said smiling "okay here I come" he responded. We cuddled for like 30 minutes then his phone rung.
"Waddup... mane wym?
So they over there right na? Aight bet I'm on my way" he said into the phone and he got up "bae I gotta go handle sum right quick this urgent" he said to me "okay be safe" I responded "I'm always safe gimme a kiss" he told me I gave him a kiss and he walked out.

I was really bored, he really left me but he said it was important so I thought oh well. Then I got a call from Kayla

"Bitch why they keep leaving I'm getting real suspicious" Kayla said when I answered the phone.

"I don't even know I should've asked to see if he was gon tell me" I told her

"I asked and he just said 'we gotta handle sum' girl we should follow them I put one of them tracker things on his phone" she responded

"Girl you're crazy, but I really wanna go, but how? Are we gonna Uber? Cus we ain't got no car out here" I told her

"Yes we gon Uber meet me in the hallway" she responded

"Okay" I said back

We stayed on the phone until we met in the hallway and hung up.

"We really about to follow them on some crazy shit" I said laughing "hell yeah but this about to be fun, they just tryna keep us in the room" Kayla said and I just nodded

We made it down to the lobby and we waited about 8 minutes for the Uber, Kayla gave the guy the location and it was 20 minutes away, that was really a drive so we just kept talking about what we thought they were doing. We made up a bunch of crazy scenarios that we knew for a fact wasn't going to be true,  it was just really funny. We pulled up in exactly 20 minutes and it was a dark place, it looked like a night club. We got out and walked around the building.

"Great bitch now what we gone do?" I asked "I haven't figured that out ye-" Kayla got cut off by the voice of Kentrell. She grabbed me and we went behind the bushes.

"Mane nah, I don't care about nun of dat y'all ain't do the job, y'all think y'all gon get paid fa nun? Huh? Tell me how that work, don't hit my phone unless the job done cus now you wasting my time" Kentrell said to another guy I've never seen before, he looked mad.

"What you think they talking about?" Kayla asked me "I don't really know, sounds like a job that needed to be done" I respond and she just shrugged.

A few minutes after Kentrell telling the guy off they went back in the building.

"This a waste of time we can't even go in because they gone see us" I told Kayla
"Yeah you right" she responded

we really didn't have a plan but we seen a gas station across the street so we decided to go in there and get some snacks then head back to the hotel because it was a dead mission.

We walked into the gas station and picked up a bunch of stuff, I walked to the chips and I was looking for my favorite kind until I heard my name.
"Tahlia, say what you doin this far from the room? Why you even over here there's a sto' right by the room" it was Kentrell.

I literally didn't know what to say so I looked at him for a while then spoke back "uh, I can't just want to go to a different store?" I asked
"Nah not while it's this far from the damn room, what you really doin over hea? And don't lie you know ion fuck around like that" he said back, while he was taking I looked over and seen 3 with Kayla.

"Fine I followed you, but because we was bored and we thought y'all was out just having I blast" I said making a sad face and he just started laughing.
"I told yo ass it was business, believe me next now bring yo shit so I can pay fa it" He said to me. I just brung my stuff to the counter and let him pay.

We all went in the sprinter and I guess we were going back to the room

"Y'all asses really followed us on some crazy shit" 3 said
"They sho did, they trippin" Kentrell said back laughing.
"Shut y'all asses up" Kayla said rolling her eyes
"Right" I said
"Then y'all wanna be dumb as the fuck and get caught" Kentrell spoke
"Exactly at least be smart wit it" 3 responded

They were really just laughing at the whole thing, but it really was funny me and Kayla were just acting like it wasn't. In a few minutes we made it back to the hotel and went in our rooms.

"Wanna pick up where we left off?" I asked
"Fasho" Kentrell said back taking off his shirt and getting behind me.

I was really tired, it was kind of a long day so I just went to sleep.

————-
New chapter, next one tomorrow maybe depends on how the votes look :)