Ch.4-Violetta

{Ch.4}

~

「 violetta's pov 」

The day was almost over, and I was putting books into my locker, when suddenly a warm hand grasped my shoulder.

?: Boo!

It was my classmate, Alex...

Violetta: Ah! God, Alex. Why do you need to scare me like that?

Alex: Sorry, you're just so cute when you're surprised.

Violetta: Oh alex...

*i playfully slap him on the shoulder and throw my bag at him*

Violetta: So? Wanna carry my bag for me?

Alex: What! No, Who am I? Naty?

*I laugh and take my bag, slinging it around my shoulder*

Alex: Let's head to the last period together.

Violetta: Okay *I smile.*

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀~In class~⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

We made it to class, and sat down in our usual seats. I decided to feel brave and talk to Leon. He always sat in the chair in front of me....

Violetta: er... Hey Leon, How was the band practice?

*he didn't answer*

I felt really embarrassed. He's ignoring me. Maybe he doesn't want to talk to me. Ugh. I'm so stupid. Of course, he hates me.....

*I shrank down in my seat and let out a sigh*

Alex: *behind me whispering* Vilu, what's up?

Violetta: *whispers back* I tried talking to Leon... And he rejected me...

Alex: *nervously* Ah... Well... He's a jerk for doing that.

Violetta: aw you can't say that Alex, it's fine...

Alex: Be careful with him.

I didn't have a clue what Alex meant... But I nodded and turned around as class started.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀~Couple minutes later~⠀

I was writing something down in my notes when a light finger tapped my desk getting my attention.

*I slowly looked up and saw his face*

Violetta: ...Leon, What do you need?

Leon: Can I borrow an eraser?

*I looked at him a little confoundedly*

Violetta: You need one from m-me? Why me?

Leon: Uh. I don't know... I guess you seem like the type of girl who's organized...

I stare into his eyes and he gives me a little smile. I snap out of the weird trance and look through my bag.

Violetta: Um here *I say showing him the eraser*

*He touches my hand and takes the eraser from it*

Leon: Thanks Vilu.

Violetta: Your welcome. *I smile*

I immediately went back to writing notes, but I could feel him still there. He was still looking at me...... No... It must be a hallucination of some sort...

I was too afraid to look up. What if I saw him staring at me? That would be awkward, right? Or would it be romantic?

I thought about looking up right then, but he had gotten up to go sharpen his pencil.