Ch.6-Assignments

{Ch.6}

[FROM NOW ON... THERE WILL BE GIFS IN MY FANFICS👆Yass😂]

~

「 ludmilla's pov 」

How was I going to work with Francesca!?She's such a stubborn bitch and she clearly doesn't want to work with me as much as I don't want to work with her!

This assignment was going to be a struggle, that's for sure...

Naty walked up to me holding a bottle of water.

Naty: For you Ludmi!

Ludmilla: *mumbling* Thanks Nat...

I realized something these past few years... Naty is my only real friend.

Sure, there was other girls, but most of them mostly 'worshipped' me...

I don't like just anyone I meet. It's hard to please me... The only girls I have ever thought of making friends with were Francesca and Violetta... But my hatred for them overpowers my secret desire...

I knew, from a long time ago, that never in a million years would I become friends with them...

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀~next day during class~

「 alex's pov 」

In class, Pablo gave us time with our partners to go practice... I wasn't going to look forward to this class period...

Leon and I walked into Beto's classroom and set up some instruments.

One thing I know; Leon's a dousche. He and I won't get along in this assignment... I can already tell...

There's no one I despise more than him... He's arrogant and selfish... I don't get why all the girls even like him...

It's not fair that I have to be paired with him. I would be happy with anyone else... I wish Violetta was my partner...

Leon: Oh hey, you're Vilu's friend, right?

He sounds so obnoxious... He only refers to me as 'Violetta's friend' when he has known me for almost two years? I feel like punching those perfect teeth out of his mouth.

Alex: yes... Indeed, Vilu's friend, I am...

I was annoyed. Deeply annoyed.

Leon: Cool. I recognized you. You're Alex, right?

Alex: Yeah...

Leon: Ok, man. What song did you want to do?

I pulled out a sheet of paper from my bag and passed it over to him.

He looked at the sheet and smiled.

Leon: Not bad... Let's try it?

He picked up the guitar and strummed the beginning notes.

Aunque lo intente ya no puedo mas...

Verte de lejos.

Mis ojos ya no pueden ocultar, este misterio

Me abraza el cielo y vuelo sin parar, hacia tu encuentro

Llego a tiempo ya no estas, alguien ha ocupado mi lugar

Leon: It's really good.

Alex: You think so?

Leon: Yeah, I like the lyrics...

Alex: Well, I'm glad you like them...