Chapter 9: Look at the stars, look how they shine for you <3

HIIIIIIIIII. So long no update right!!!! Anyway how was every1s halloween (leave who u were in the description box below) I was an............. owl, how instresting. I <3 Little Things ( i was gonna type little wings LOL) but the managers of 1D havent made the video available in my country (those racist bastards). Hope u enjoy this chapter :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's P.O.V

I didnt want to go back to the room just yet, I wanted some more alone time with Izzy and god knows whats happening in that psycho room upstairs. 

"Izzy, do you wanna go to a park or something?" I asked her

"Okay" she smiled, her smile is so cute. We walked to the park.

"OH MY GOD ZAYN ITS A PLAYGROUND" she exclaimed pointing at a playground before running off towards it. I laughed at her immaturity then ran after her. She hopped on a seesaw then moaned

"ZAYN my pet rock runs faster than you". I rolled my eyes then sat on the other end of the seesaw which  we were way to big for, we could barely put our feet on the peadals. We started to go up and down and up and down untill our ass' really hurt. The we went on the merry go round. She went on it first while i spun it. 

"WEEEEEEEEEEEE" she screamed. I stopped spinning it so it started to go slower. She slowly got up. She walked towards me like a drunk person. She started to sway back and forth and fell towards me. I quickly caught her. I laughed, and then started at her. She was so beautiful, I can't believe she was mine. I mean she was gorgeous.

 I placed my lips on hers. We pulled apart and I took her hand. 

"I love you" I smiled

"I love you too Lautner" she giggled, yay my new nick name is related to twilight (note to sarcasm).

"Last to the swings is a broken mirror" she said before running off. I ran after her, I am NOT a broken mirror. She beat me :(. 

"Hahaha you're a broken mirror" she teased while sticking her tongue out at me. 

"Well at least I'm not a cheater" I said putting my arms over my chest and turning away from her. She leaned over and kissed me on my cheak. 

"None of us are broken mirrors or cheaters" she laughed. I looked up at the stars.

"Look at the stars look how they shine for you" I sang to her, she started blushing like mad.

"Zayn I know we only just met but imagine if we get married" she said

"It feels like we've been together for months. We could get married in a cute garden" I smiled

"OMG that'd be so cute. The we can have out honeymoon on an island somewhere" she excalimed

"Then we come back here and buy an apartment together" I said 

"Then we'd have a little child, who has your nose" she sad

"And your eyes" I said

"Then we'd buy a cottage or a bigger house" she said

"Then we could have another kid" I said

"And the those kids go to college and find their special person" she said

"And get married and have children" I said

"Then we'd be grandparents and have 3 adorable grandchildren" she said

"And we'd grow old together" we said together