Chapter 3: IzZayn <3

Izzys P.O.V

Well I arrived at college and it was so cool cause I met all my bffs from year 7 and 8 and we were in the same room!!!! But that still isnt the best thing thats happend so far, nextdoor to us there are these really cute guys. But there was this one guy who is out of this world. He has jet black hair which was put up in a perfect quiff complemented by chocolate brown eyes and a strong jawline. He was wearing a grey varsity jacket and black jeans. This guy was perfect. We went Nandos and had to sit with them cause there was no ther place to sit, I couldnt believe our luck. They introduced themself, and mr.perfects name was Zayn.

" Hey, vas happening,?" he smiled with the most amaZayn (see what I did there) smile.

"Nothin much bro, wat bout you?" I said

"Nothin much" he laughed

"Wheres you jacket from, reds my favorite colour?" asked Zayn

"Oh this is from Jennyfer I think, and reds my favorite colour too" I smiled thinking thank god I didnt change my jacket.

We ended up talking about where to get the best varsity jackets and how to tell if it wont break. Varsity Jacket talk. At 10:30 everyone was stuffed and tired. I was about to call Rose to leave but Liam said to let her stay and talk to Louis since she had gotten him to smile and laugh after 2 days. But they did look adorable together.

"Hey Izzy, tomorrow do you wanna go shopping?" asked Zayn when we got to our rooms

"Are you asking me out?" I smiled

"Maybe, Ill pick you up at 10 okay" he said

"Okay, bye Zayn" i said trying to sound normal

All the girls started talking about our favorite boys and how unreal they were. Rose came back at 12 giggling her ass of and all eyes were on her. "Louis and Rose sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" I teased.

"Thats sounds quite nice Izzy, please continue" she laughed. I was to shocked to talk. "OH MY GOD, YOU REALLY DO LIKE HIM" exclaimed Violet. "What cant a girl have a crush on someone." giggled Rose.This was coming from a girl who never talked to boys, never was interested in boys she didnt even bother to look at boys!! What has this guy done to her? Anyway I got back to talking about Zayn. Everyone but Rose must've gone to sleep at 1 in the morning.

Next Day

I woke up at 9 (it doesnt take me very long to get ready) and got changed into my grey varsity jacket with grey pants. I put on my make up. When I was done there was a knock at the door, Zayn. He was wearing a red hoodie with jeans.

"Vas Happening, Izzy" he smiled

" Hey Zayn, which mall we going too?" I asked

"I was thinking Cambridge Centre" he said

"Then lets gooooo" I said.

We got into his black ferrari." Nice car Zayn, perfect for you" I laughed "Thanks" he said. We got to the mall at 10:30, we went to marks and spencers and got something for breakfast. Next we went to Primark and even though it was almost 11 it was full of people. He got me a top (awwwww) and something else but he didnt show me. We wandered around the mall, he took me to a Pakistani Restraunt to get a snack.

"Here try this" he said giving me a triangle shaped pastry.

"What is it?" I asked while taking a bite into it. It was delicious, it was filled with chicken and vegetables.

"Its called a samosa, Ekh tehla samosa ka" he said and the man handed him a bag of samosas.

We went looking for varsity jackets but didnt find any new colour :(. This was fun, two friends walking around a mall, being crazy. We went past a shop and saw stripper heels.