Part 13 - End

***SMUT Warning! Don't like it, don't read it. :)

It was a bit later and Aurorah had finally been able to grab her things from Nole's, Edgeworth making sure that Gumshoe was present so that there wasn't an incident. She didn’t have much so it didn't take long. She said nothing to him, both of them pretty much ignoring the other's existence.

After that she cut all ties with him and had settled into Edgeworth's place. She was also back working in his office, and was extremely surprised at how much his attitude had turned around. He treated her like an equal, although he still did have that bit of arrogance to him, but that was just Edgeworth.

The two were public now, their friends knew and were extremely happy for them. Edgeworth was being extremely patient with Aurorah, but longed for the day she would completely reciprocate his feelings. She was still sleeping in one of his guest rooms, and hadn’t said “I love you” yet, although he said it to her all the time. They also hadn’t had sex yet, which Edgeworth didn’t completely mind, sure he wanted that, but his concern was mostly with her comfort. They went on dates, snuggled on his couch, held hands, that sort of thing. He enjoyed all of this, letting his now girlfriend have the time she needed to heal from her broken almost marriage, understanding.

One evening the two were working late in the office, both getting pretty tired, but determined to find something to blow a current case wide open.

“Ugh… we missed something, we must have!” grumbled Edgeworth as he looked through the same stack of papers for the 10th time. “I’m sure of it, I feel as though we are extremely close!”

Aurorah yawned. “Miles, it’s almost midnight and it’s a Friday. We’re probably missing information because we’re both exhausted. The trial is a week away, why don't we go home, get some rest, and come back in on Monday with fresh eyes.”

“That’s foolish, Aurorah, this is fresh in our minds now, we would lose information!”

She raised a eyebrow, sitting across from him at his desk.

He frowned and sighed, “My apologies, love. I guess you’re right, I am tired. I just feel like we are so close. If we go home now, I know I won’t be able to sleep.”

Aurorah smiled “I’m happy you care so much about your work, Miles, but sometimes you have to take a step back.”

“Stop with your annoying voice of reason…” he pouted.

Aurorah giggled. He was adorable, especially when he got flustered. She sat there and watched as he tapped his foot, he was all wound up. She bit her lip, thinking of the perfect way for him to… release some energy. They hadn’t done that so far, she not being ready after getting out of such a toxic relationship, but over the last week or so, she finally found herself letting go and toying with the idea of being intimate with Edgeworth, wanting him just as bad as he wanted her. She was trying to wait for the right moment, wanting it to be special and romantic, memorable. But as she sat there in his office, the idea of fucking her boss on his desk was starting to triumph over her previous romantic daydream. She wondered how he would react. Would he even be interested in that sort of thing? While they had, obviously, become quite close, there were things, topics, conversations that they had been easing into slowly, sex being one of them. She wasn’t sure of his tastes, although she knew he obviously liked sex, she caught him looking at her all the time.

“Hey um… Miles?”

“What is it, love?” he asked, not looking up from his paper.

“You look really tense, stiff.”

“Oh well…I suppose I am. I have been sitting in this chair for quite some time, and we’ve only taken a handful of breaks.”

“Do you um… like massages?”