Part 7

Warning: Sexual Content

"Wowww, this place is huge!!" said Maya as they walked into the lodge they rented, "Its like a winter palace!"

"It does look rather cozy." Said Edgeworth.

"It better be for the amount this is costing us." Said Phoenix.

"-cough- ahem?"

Phoenix laughed as Miles crossed his arms, "Aheh, sorry, what it's costing you, Miles."

"How many rooms are there?" asked Larry, "I want my own in case I find a sweet ski babe on the slopes, haha!"

"Charming..." said Edgeworth, rolling his eyes, "I made sure there were enough for all of us, except we are one room short. I figured Pearl and Ms. Fay wouldn't mind bunking together?"

"Ooo! That sounds fun, doesn't it, Mystic Maya?"

Maya beamed, "Sounds good to me!"

"Let's get settled in and meet up a bit later, okay?" said Phoenix.

Everyone agreed and went off, claiming rooms. Most of them were upstairs, but there was one that was downstairs that Miles decided to take. He locked the door and put his suitcase down. He sighed and sat down on his bed. He was hoping to feel more confident regarding Aurorah, but he hadn't really had the time to chat with her or anything, even on their travels there he was hoping to sit next to her on the plane, but she switched tickets with Gumshoe so she could sit and chat with Maya the whole way, so instead Edgeworth was stuck next to a large, snoring man who kept falling over on him.

He kept telling himself that he had numerous days to connect with her, but didn't really know when a good time to approach her would be, or what he should say, or even what he wanted to get out of this, just like the last time.

"Ugh, why can't she just leave that stupid fucking twit..." He grumbled.

He had been in relationships before, but they were never for very long, and they always ended because of how much he worked and/or how cold he could be. He knew he needed to work on that, that was the problem he had had with Aurorah so far, and they weren't even a thing.

He sighed and flopped back on his bed, starring up at the ceiling, hoping that some sort of answer would come to him, but instead, he found his mind wandering, which lead to his hands wandering as well. He closed his eyes and thought of his assistant, how beautiful she was, how smart she was, her voice. He then imagined what her skin might feel like against his. He gasped a little as he grabbed at himself through his pants. He imagined her sitting on his waist, looking down at him as she touched his chest. He let out a soft moan as he undid his pants, pulling himself out, and slowly stroked.

"Oh Mr. Edgeworth, you're perfect," he imagined her saying, imagined that she was the one touching him.

He grabbed hold of the blanket he was laying on with his spare hand and arched his back a bit as he went faster.

"Aurorah..." he whispered, eyes shut tight, "Please, faster."

"As you wish, sir..."

"O-oh fuck... you're so beautiful."

"Mmm flattery will get you everywhere, Miles."

He moaned again as he imagined her calling him by his first name, it sounded so sexy in his head.

"I can't hold on much longer, you're far too good at this."

"Then don't," he imagined her say, "Cum for me, Miles."

"O-oh fuck, yes."

"Mr. Edgeworth?"

"Miles, please, call me by my first name, I'm almost there! Say my name again!"