Boo!

"Kacchan I'm not kidding there was a GHOST!!!!" Bakugou scoffed at the green haired boy.

"Your telling me you saw an actual fucking ghost in the basement. Maybe you made it angry and it's going to eat you." Bakugou smirked and tried to contain his laughter.

"Can you just go check?!" Midoriya was sitting in bathtub throwing salt all over.

"Fine you scaredy cat." Katsuki walk over to the stairs for the basement and casually proceeded downward.

"Hey ghost, I thought I told you not to scare Izuku." A pale figure appeared in front of Katsuki. It was hovering slightly over the ground and it looked angry.

"He started moving around my boxes and almost broke my vase." The ghost, her name had been Shiki, crossed her arms.

Katsuki shoved his hands into the pockets of his sweats.

"I told you not to scare him, it was either that or I called the goddamn Ghost Busters." Shiki rolled her eyes and stuck out her tounge before dissapearing into the floor.

Katsuki sighed and turned to walk up the stairs. Izuku stoodhere the bottom step shivering and holding a wooden spoon.

"So you KNEW there was a ghost down here!" Izuku threw the spoon at Katsuki and Shiki peeked through the floor again.

"You should've just told him I was here." Shiki said before coming out completely.

"Yes I knew she was here. I first met her about 2 months ago. She seemed kinda friendly so I didn't fuck with her." Izuku stared at the pale girl before looking back at Katsuki

"She seemed friendly but still scared me Kacchan." Shiki glared at Izuku and spoke again.

"You started moving around my stuff and almost knocked over my vase. If you had shattered it I would've been sent to Hell! I had to get you away before any of that happened." Shiki pointed at the vase sitting on a table next to a pile of boxes and other furniture.

"This was your fault you nerd, you made the supernatural creature angry." Katsuki picked up the spoon and pointed it at Izuku.

Izuku walked back up the stairs. Katsuki sighed and followed after him.

"You two fit the stereotype 'Old Married Couple' very well." Shiki giggled and disappeared again.

Katsuki kept going up and looked around for Izuku.

He found him on the couch on his phone.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Izuku looked up and nodded.

"Apology excepted. Now come here." Katsuki sat next to Izuku on the couch and noticed he was on a Ghost information page.

Katsuki chuckled and wrapped an arm around Izuku.

"You could just ask her if you had questions."

"I'll make a list and you can get the answers for me, I'm never going in the basement again."
____________________________________________

I'm sorry for being inactive for so long >_<

L&S

Bakudeku One-Shots.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें