Chapter one: First Sight

Start from the beginning

Are you there? King, queen? Are you listening? Even if you are not here, majesty, I have something to tell, to do. I made a vow, ever since I had open my mark, my place, and duty. Queen, I will bring your cherished pets, your wonderful ecosystem to life once more. King, I will return your society and your people back. Even if it is upon my demise, I will bring the cube of life back.

For now, we can only wish, we can get through the mission. Upon my death, this broadcast will be assigned to a person who can complete my job, my purpose.

There is always faith, we think there is no more when we glance at the smallest explication. Even the smallest choices can change the world, a small mistake can change someone, we can choose our paths, but our end is already written.

Before the beginning, the source of despair in every single core of the people, let's go to the start of their tale. The mates, living in complete harmony, living commonly, supporting each other. It was the absolute world, for the gorgeous ecosystem. The diva, Cristaline Moss, was walking on the soft soil, covered in grass. Has she was wandering, someone has tall has her followed her, her king, Fiercy winds was at her side, marching with her. The two strolled calmly, on their planet, glancing at their people. A rank rancher, marched up to them, kneeling before telepathically talking and revealed what they were carrying in their grasp,{King, Queen, over honor and life, we deliver to you, our overlooked one, waiting to be charged anew} before handing the energy core to the only pair of the mates, the ones with real genders.

The Queen, silent, just like the king, nodded to the smaller Stalgamate, before taking the orb and retreating to their lair. Has the queen and king were getting ready to head off to the cube of life, a rank protector stepped up to them, informing them, {King, Queen, be cautious, the Opal is now up, be wary has the beast is now two, beasts ragging, yet stay careful, great travels} The royals now warned, were taking their vessel to Quanta-1. Taking the cores of each planet, before heading to the cube of life.

As they were preparing their usual ritual, unable to ear the creature ragging outside. As it happened too late, the king and queen were immersed in purple liquid. In the cube, the cores were shining, slowly becoming the form of each mate, of their deferent species. As the ritual was over, the new lives brought to the light, to the world, they gave them to their corresponding rank, station, and planet. Only one was remaining, the small Stalgamate was looking at the queen, curious. Back to their homeworld, the hinkly didn't want to leave the king and queen. They glanced at each other and understood that their rank was to be a guard leader. They took her under their wing and named her Starslay.

And thus, leading to our little story, now the past revealed, let's go much later, about 10 000 Neos later.

The cube was stolen by the opal, by the two beasts. Now that no more mates can be brought to the world, no one could stop their wrath, the destruction that had to be caused, had to be done. They started by the most secure planet, Quanta-1, the planet of fire. While the second was striking Quanta-2, the planet of water, they eliminated the Mistyclamates all gone, eternally. They greatly fought, but it was all in vain. The planet overheated, melting the planet closer to it, the water planet. Annihilating the poor second opal in the process. Even madder, the first part disappeared and hid the cube away, to never be recovered.

The winds were attacked by the shadows, destroyed by them. No more living now. Who was left? The Stalgamates. The young mate, in training, had to face a hard challenge, the king and queen perished today. The royals gone, chaos was now in the very core of every being, that was plucked one by one. One life per naovicle, gone. She trained harder, and harder to fulfill her promise. Has she grew more tired, her planet faltering, decaying away. The ecosystem slaughtered, now they were only a few mates left away. She was the guard leader, guiding them in combat, but, nothing could be done, she had to run. She was soon the only one left alive.