Chapter 24

Chapter 24

 Alexia’s POV

“I just want this year to be over.” I moan.

“Why? Because you’ve been M.I.A. for fifty precent of it.” Artemis says from her bed.

“Well yes but also because I’m sick of all this work.”

“You’ve only been coming to classes for two months I mean it’s April we have exams in a month which means we don’t have to take school seriously for a month after that.”

“True, so what are you guys doing tomorrow?” I ask pushing my potions textbook away from me, I know it cover to cover I shouldn’t be focusing on it like I should be on Muggle Studies. I can blitz anything to do with magic but apparently not a class that has to do with the ‘magic’ in technology, maybe because my teacher is a dimwit.

“We’re going to Hogsmede, hey did you ever give Snape his diary back?” Change the subject much?

“Oh that’s cool don’t invite me and no I didn’t give him his diary back because I enjoy being alive.”

“We’ll we were going to but Remus said Dumbledore probably wouldn’t let you go considering last time.”

“Did he ask Dumbledore?”

“I don’t think so but I’m going to dinner in an hour so you can probably ask him there.”

“What do you need to study for?” I ask discarding my muggle studies book in boredom.

“I’m not doing homework.” Artemis says.

“Then what are you doing?” I ask, Artemis has written about a foot of parchment sadly she can’t do that for homework she struggles with six inches

“Writing a letter to Apollo trying to convince him to take Ursula back.” She says not looking up from her letter.

“Why? Ursula seems fine.”

“Ursula is fine but I don’t want Remus to make a move preventing her from being my real sister.”

“I’m so confused I thought you wanted those two together.”

“I did but I realised that then she wouldn’t be my real sister, would be my soul sister.”

“Your motives seem awfully selfish and you don’t have an owl anymore considering Ursula was your owl until then.”

“I can just use a school owl dummy, I mean that must be what you do.”

“I-I-I have a-a-an owl.” I stutter, I feel kind of queasy sure I’m an animagus but I’m not registered and if any ministry figures found out about that I could well be serving life in Azkaban.

“You’re not fooling any one sweet heart, well except for James and Sirius other than those two bimbo’s everyone in our group knows.”

“What are you saying?” I ask raising an eyebrow.

“When you got disowned you learnt how to be an animagus that takes the form of an owl.” It’s funny how right she is but how wrong she is at the same time, yes I did get disowned that is a well-known fact but I was an animagus long before then in fact I was one before the boys were, I’ve always had a knack for the more physical side of magic but transfiguration especially, sure potions can lead to disasters but that is more a lapse in focus rather than me not being able to brew potions hell I made a sleeping draught only to be beaten by Evans and Snape.

“You don’t know what you’re talking about.” I mutter stacking my books up and placing them on my bedside table.

“Whatever I know you’re lying.” She says shaking her head. “I’m going down to the common room, want to come?” she asks standing up and skipping to the door.