Chapter 5

Chapter 5- Never trust a rat!

Sirius' POV

"Oi Black." Alexia shouts from behind me.

"Yes?" I say turning around

"I know this sounds odd but do you want to go with me to Hogsmede with me tomorrow?"

"As in on a date?" I ask raising my eyebrows at her.

"No as in I'm broke and I need someone's money to spend."

"Well even if I wanted you to spend all of my gallons on those chocolate covered strawberries that you were going on about yesterday I can't because I've got detention."

"I thought you were joking about that." She looked quite annoyed although even though she'd only started talking to us again on Tuesday she had deliberately distanced herself from Peter and if James, Lily, Remus and I had detention she either had to hang out with Peter or go to Hogsmede by herself. "Alright I'm going to have to get detention as well then."

"Lex my detention is tomorrow how are you going to get a detention by then?"

"I have a whole day to get detention and it isn't that hard I've gotten a detention for some pretty small things."

"I think your full of yourself you won't get a detention tomorrow it will be next week."

Alexia just pulls a face at me then skips out of the common room; she's slightly crazy that's for sure but she makes crazy cute. Wait what?

"Oi Padfoot." James shouts from right behind me.

"Yes?" I say turning around. Oh god this is déjà vu.

"Did you know that it's rude to stare at people?"

"Yeah I do. Did you know it's rude to stalk people?" I snap.

"That was a little harsh and I don't count it as stalking when they agree to go on a date with you... eventually." He's a dork!

"Well you had to cancel your date so I'm afraid that it's back to being a creepy stalker person." I laugh.

"Actually no we didn't have to postpone our date because Dumbledore sent an owl out last night saying that we got let off I would have told you sooner but you were asleep."

He couldn't have told me sooner is this for real? He could have told me when he woke me up last night about how he thought of a new way to prank Snape or when we both got up this morning. Unless... "You knew Alexia was going to ask me to Hogsmede didn't you?"

"Sirius are you being serious everybody knew she was going to ask you." James says adjusting his glasses. "How thick are you, you guys are the Slytherin traitors and your best friends so of course she'd ask you." Wow way to pick me up then bring me down.

"Yea true, so I better go before she gets herself put in detention." I say jogging out of the common room.

It doesn't take long to get to the great hall although I did use a shortcut. I sit down at the Gryffindor table next to Remus who is eating pancakes. "You're really red in the face." Remus says.

"Well I did just run here trying to stop my little troublemaker from getting put in detention but she's not here."

"I didn't know I was yours." Alexia whispers in my ear with a playful smirk.

"What of course your mine I own you!" What is wrong with me today?

"Hmm that's not the way most people see it, it's always been oh look there goes Alexia and Sirius off to pull another prank not the other way around." She says sitting down next to me.