Chapter 4 - Can we have you back?

Chapter 4 – Can we have you back?

James’ POV

A month and a half has gone by since the start of term and all the marauders have split up Remus refused to talk to me and Sirius now, no one ever saw Peter, Alexia wouldn’t stay in the same room as any of us unless it was for class or Quidditch and Sirius was depressed because of all the guilt in fact the only good thing that has happened was Evans finally accepting to go on a date with me to Hogsmede next weekend. The silence was boring I was actually up to speed on my homework which was incredible but I was sick of the silence and today was the day we were just going to go back to normal.

We had just had charms and it was time for lunch I forced Sirius to stay back so we could talk. “Prongs I’m hungry,” he whined

“You can eat later right now we are going to sort out a problem that is called Remus being a selfish git.”

Sirius cocked an eyebrow, “So can we yell at him or curse him?”

“I think yelling at him is probably a safer.”

We walked into the Great Hall and up to Remus who was eating his food and reading a book. “Remus, we want to talk to you and we can either do it in here in front of everyone or we can do this outside.”

He looked at us both as if we were mad. “Oh I think we can do this right here because everyone knows Sirius likes making big announcements.”

“This is why we want to talk to you! You’re behaving like a child who lost its favourite toy why can’t you get over the fact that she doesn’t love you!” Sirius was bright red and the whole room was looking at what was going down at the Gryffindor table.

“You honestly think I care about what she thinks because if so you two are dumber than I thought.”

“Then forgive her so we can move on and have our friend back.” Sirius was saying everything I wanted to say so I stayed quiet wait for the right moment to say my bit.

“Why should I forgive her or forgive you Black?”

“Oh my god shut up the both of you, look Remus she said sorry and because of the fact that she thinks you hate her she won’t speak to any of us…”

I was interrupted by getting hit on the back of the head with a book I turned around to see Lilly holding a thick book. “You two are making this even worse for yourselves. As soon as your fight started Alexia walked out in tears.”

“Miss Evans, Mr Potter and Mr Lupin as Head Boy, Head Girl and a prefect I have expected better from you Mr Black your behaviour doesn’t surprise me at all. All four of you must go up to the headmaster’s office right now, the password is cream egg.” McGonagall looked furious.

We all trudged upstairs to Dumbledore’s office I was expecting to lose my Quidditch captaincy and the role of Head Boy.

Alexia’s POV

I was wandering around on the fifth floor collecting my thoughts when I saw a door that hadn’t been there a moment ago, I know that I shouldn’t go into rooms that just come and go but maybe it would be a place where I could think about everything.

The room was dark with a few candles lit there was a loveseat in the centre of the room. I walked over to it and focused on what had just happened but I couldn’t keep my eyes open, I’m not sure how long I was sitting there for but it didn’t take long before I fell to sleep.

Sirius’ POV

We were all sitting in Dumbledore’s office with our heads down, no one was speaking it was just silence except for the occasional rumble of my stomach. After fifteen minutes Dumbledore walked in, he wasn’t smiling he looked more concerned than anything. “Well do you all feel as if you have accomplished something?” He said.