Spending some time together

Tord's pov

After a few minutes Matt came back from his lab, he ran towards us back to the kitchen and was holding a piece of paper in his right hand. ,,So, how is the result of the DNA test?" I asked him with curiosity even though i could imagine the result of the test. Matt was trying to catch his breath for a moment because of the running that he just did, after a few seconds he catched his breath again, looked at the paper that he held in his right hand and finally spoke. ,,You both have the same DNA what means that you really are Tord!" Matt responded with shock and excitement all over his face. I nodded and just gave him the 'i told you so' look. ,,That also means that your story is true and you are really from a different dimension" Matt said really exited because he was now sure that the thing's that i said were actually true. ,,Yes as it's true i am from a different dimension, and i need help to go back to my dimension" I said to him with slight desperation in my voice because i really couldn't figure out another way to go back to my dimension besides their help. ,,Oh, well this is going to be really difficult, uhm....I am going to see what i can do to get you back in your dimension. I'm going to my lab and now, and i am going to try my best to find something that could take you back." Matt said while he gave me a kinda nervous smile and walked back to his lab. ,,Are we going to watch a movie now?" The other Tord asked. Tom, Edd and I nodded because what else should i do, i have no where to go and i can't help Matt with figuring out something to get me back, so i guess i have to stay here with them for now. ,,But first we have to clean up the table" Edd said anoyed while rolling his eyes. And so they cleaned up the table and i helped them of course by washing and drying up the dishes. While i was drying the dishes i  thought about their different personalities in this dimension. They really act like their opposite site and i can see it best by the Tord from this dimension because he likes this horrible sunshine lollipops and rainbow song and runs around like an idiot and i know for myself that i would never in the living hell be like this Tord. I am ok with the others though because i have to keep in mind that even though they are different than in my dimension, they still are my friends and i like them either way. They are always there for me whenever i need help and accept me in every single dimension i went to, and for that i am really thankful. I finished drying the dishes and saw that the others were finished too so we went to the living room and sat on the sofa to watch the movie. ,,What movie do you wanna watch Tord" Edd asked me as politely as possible but still grumpy. ,,I don't care i let you choose the movie" I responded because i wasn't really sure what kinds of movies they liked here because otherwise i would of course suggest one of my favorite movie 'the insane zombie pirates from hell 5'. He just shrugged at my response and turned around to face the other Tord and asked him what he wanted to watch. The other Tord though for a moment and then finally came up with an idea ,,Oh, how about my little pony the movie" he suggested. Edd just rolled his eyes in annoyance and i let out a  groan because of how awful i find this movie. ,,Ok let us just watch 24houres taken" Edd suggested with a sigh. We all nodded and Edd put the movie in the DVD player. ,,I am going to make popcorn for us!" The other Tord said and then went straight to the kitchen. After a few minutes he then came back with a big bowl of popcorn in his hands and sat down on the sofa again before the movie started. I was about to grab a bit of popcorn until i saw that the popcorn was full of rainbow sprinkels and hopefully edible glitter. I then decided to just watch the movie without eating that kind of popcorn because i still wasn't really sure about all that glittery stuff inside of it. After the end of the it was already dark night and everyone seemed a little tired ,,Where do you want to sleep?" Tom asked me with a wide smile. ,,You can sleep in my room" the other Tord suggested. I thought for a second and decided to sleep in the other Tord's room because i didn't wanted to anoy the others and he is still a version of me from a different dimension so how bad could that be. But as soon as i entered his room i instantly regretet this decision. The Walls of his room were colored in a pastel blue with rainbows all over the place and the sheed of his bed were colourfull and printed with lollipops. ,,Come inside, you can wear one of my pyjamas if you want to" He said kindly and showed me his also colorfull pyjamas that had also lollipops and rainbows printed on. I just took it, thanked him and layed it aside for now. Then i took a quick shower because i haven't showered for days, put my clothes in the laundry and put on that terrible pyjama. I really hated this pyjama but this was still more comfortable than sleeping in my dirty clothes. We were really tired so we told each other goodnight but before i went to sleep i went out of his room and said goodnight to Edd and Tom and then went back to his room to sleep on the mattress next to Tord's bed. I hadn't told Matt goodnight goodnight because he wasn't in his room, i guess that he still was in his lab. I hope he is ok and get some sleep. I went back to the other Tord's room, layed down on a mattress that the other Tord already prepared for me beside his bed and instantly fell asleep in his horrible looking room.