The other Tord

Tord's pov

I am glad that things are like before and that Tom likes me for once, but i have a Feeling that something is not right here because, my soldiers hate me for thing's that i haven't even done and my Friends don't know about the horrible thing that happend, it's like i woke up in a different world or something. But if i want to keep them then i have to play along. ,,So...you didn't you bought anything?" Tom asked me while looking at me confused. ,,uhm what?" I asked also confused. ,,You wanted to go to the Mall, don't you remember" Tom told me. ,,Oh yes i went to the Mall but the stuff there weren't the thing's that i wanted to buy, so i didn't bought anything" I said while smiling nervously. Tom looked at me a bit suspicious but just shrugged it off. We then arrived at the old house that i destroid but for some odd reasons it wasn't destroid. I was getting paler and shaking a little as soon as i saw out old house it was so beauthifull and looked exactly like before but... If it isn't destroid does that mean... the incedent didn't happend... no that can't be. They probaly rebuild the house... but in such a short time? We went inside and everything looked the same it was amazing but somehow also weird, i mean how is this possible? I looked everywhere and i even had my own room. I started to smile a real and warm smile, i was truely happy that everything is somehow back to normal. ,,Should we watche a movie?" Edd asked us with a smile on his face. It really was like old times, i didn't knew how it was possible but it looked like this was actually real. ,,Sure how about the return of the insain Zombie pirates from hell 5" I suggested. They nodded in agreement and smiled, i smiled back in return. Tom putted the movie in the DVD player and Edd made popcorn for us. We sat all onto the Couch peacefully when suddenly the doorbell rang. ,,I'm coming" Edd shouted and got up to open the Door. He opend the Door and gasped as soon as he saw the person behind the door. He turned around and looked at me and then back at the person at the door. I tried to look behind Edd to identify the person and it was at that moment when i saw that the person at the Door was...Me?!. He looked exactly like me just without the wounds from the incedent. We all went silent, i couldn't move or breath i was really in shocked about this situation like the others. The other Tord then stepped inside with his groceries, ,,What is going on, and who the f*uck is this....wait is that.. ME?!" The other Tord asked and as he soon as looked closer at me his eyes widen. ,,Who is the real Tord ?" Edd asked now scared and confused. ,,I AM THE REAL TORD!" the other Tord shouted angrily at them. ,,No i am the real Tord" I stated now. I said this because i don't want to lose my friends again, but how could it be that there is a secound one of me, i thought to myself. ,,Which one of them is the real Todd?" Matt asked looking more confussed than the others. ,,Well let us try a question that maybe only the real Tord could know." Edd thought for a Moment before he spoke again....,,So what was our last adventure that we had together?" he asked sternly. He then pointed at me to say the answer. I started to sweat and stammered a random answer ,,W-we w-went shopping" I said with a nervous smile even though it came out more like a question. ,,No that is wrong" Edd said looking angry at me now. ,,We climed the the Mount Everest" the other Tord said with confidence and a smirk. ,,Yes, that is right! This means that you are the real Tord and you are the fake one" Edd told the first part to the other Tord and than the last part to me. ,,Who are you and what are you doing here!?" Tom asked sternly to me. I decided to tell them the truth because what else could i do in such a situation but i was also scared about how they would react, i mean they would probably think that i am a monster but actually they should think of me as a monster because i really am a monster for the thing's i've done. ,,I had a incedent a few days ago, it starded with a mission were i had to take the giant robot that was under your house to rule the world. It was there because i builded it last year in my lab it was at the time were i still lived in your house. Then i went to the army a few months ago, but came back because of that Robot that i needed for my mission. But the things than went wrong for me when i was on the giant Robot....I was so overwelmd of my power..... I tried to kill Tom and then go back to my army but Tom shot me with his harpoon and then the Robot exploded and i landed on a cliff. I destroid your house and killed a neighbor....and that is the real reason why i look like this...