Something is off here

Tord's pov

I was on my way out of the army since i wasn't allowed to go to the lab again. As i passed by their office i heard them talking about taking over the world and stuff like that. That's so weird its like they aren't even the same persons that i knew from my dimension. They never had such plans on their mind and Paul usually liked to smoke. Paul smoked like the whole day and was grumpy most of the time and Patryk was usually the softer guy that cared about people in my dimension. Why are they so different in this dimension? What kind of dimension is this supposed to be? I was now fully out of the army base and stood there for a few seconds. I turned around and took a last glace to the army before i started to slowly walk forwards again. I was wondering how i was supposed to go back into my dimension, now that i wasn't allowed to go back to the lab in the army. Maybe when i find my friends they could help me to find out another way to get back my dimension. I had no other choice then to ask them for help because what else should i do in this situation. I thought about searching for them in the park first because the weather was pretty good, the park was closer to me than their house or the Mall, and i wasn't really sure if their house was destroyed in this dimension or not so I guess that the park is the best place to search for them first. So i went to the park and hoped that i could find them walking around there or something. I was looking everywhere in the park for them for up to half an hour. As i was starting to slowly give up on searching in the park for them, i finally found people that looked similar like them, but also really different at the same time. I went closer to them to identify if these people were actually them or not, and for my luck it actually was them and their other Tord. I was glaring strangly at them and they were also looking strangly back at me. Edd was wearing a darker green hoodie, black pants, grey shoes and had dark rings under his eyes. He was also looking so sad that it also seemed like he is depressed or something like that. Matt was wearing a purple shirt, purple pants, darker purple shoes and purple glasses. Insted of a mirror he had a book in his hand. He seemed like a smarter and less narcisstic person than before. Tom was wearing a baby blue colored T-shirt, light blue pants and shoes that were a little darker blue than his tshirt and his pants but still pretty bright colored for his taste. He was looking happy and smiling like a little child. But as soon as i saw the other Tord i had the urge to puke, he just looked really horrible...He had a white hoodie with a rainbow, a sun and lollipops on. He also weared blue pants, darker blue shoes and had lollipops in his hair in his hair, if it wasn't already bad enough. He looked like a total Idiot with all this stuff on him. ,,Hello stranger, my name is Tom. You kinda look like my friend Tord. Tord is the guy with the lollipops in his hair" he said while he was smiling and then pointing at his Tord. I looked at Tord and then back at Tom, smiling back at him and nodding. ,,Well actually i am-" as i started to tell him that i am actually this Tord only from a different dimension, i was cut off by Matt. ,,Yeah how could that be that you two look so similar?" Matt asked while rubbing his chin in a thinking position and glaring at me. ,,Who cares" Edd said anoyed and without any sign of interest in this whole situation. ,,Just let me explain why i look like him, okay. I look like Tord, because i am Tord, but from a different dimension. I know that this sounds crazy, but you have to believe me because that this is the truth" I said while looking at each of them. Matt got into his thinking position again and thought for a moment. ,,Ok let us go to our House. Tord and you have to come with me" he said while looking at me and then the other Tord. He then turned around to face the others ,,You can come if you want, but you don't have to" he said to them. ,,f#ck the nature i rather go back to my room and just sitting there in the dark, so i am coming with you" Edd said bored. ,,I am also coming. If you guys go than i am coming with you" Tom said exited with a wide smile on his face. I was confused about almost everything that was happening here, my friends and soldiers are different, the other Tord is different and i don't know what Matt is going to do with me and the other Tord. ,,What are you going to do with us?" I asked while walking with the others and facing Matt to find an answer to whatever he wanted to do with me. ,,Oh you will see" Was the only thing that he responded without even looking at me. I was a little bit scared about what was going to happen, but i had no other choice than just to go with them and figure out what will happen next.