Ruling the world

Tord's pov

I woke up in what looks like my lab. I thought for a moment if i was really in my dimension. I wasn't quite sure if i actually was back in my dimension, so i stood up and looked around me to see if everything was like before and at first glance everything looked normal actually. I walked outside my lab through the Base but saw no soldiers, not even Paul or Patryk where here. That was kinda weird to be honest but maybe something happend at the base or they had a important mission and had to leave all together. Then i was going outside the base to see if someone was maybe outside and as i opend the front door i saw something that looked like a battlefield!? I couldn't belive what i was seeing, the sky was dark and the what was before beauthiful landscape was corrupted now. Everything looked destroid as if a tornado had come and destroyed this place. I walked further ahead and saw destroid houses, soldiers shooting, Tanks, corpses, people that were crying, paniking, screaming for there life and blood. There was blood everywhere as if i was in a horror movie. I was running to the house of my old friends and it was destroid like in my dimension but this time it was also destroid because of me and the incident with the giant Robot. I knew that it was because of the incident because i saw the robot parts still laying around on the cliff where i had crashed. I then realized that i was crying and i instantly felt pain, regret, guilt, and anger at myself all together. But i knew that this wasn't the right time for breaking down, i had to look after my old friends but where could they be? I was walking around looking for them everywhere at the forest, at the park even at the Mall. The Mall was all destroid and there were people running out from but i still didn't saw them. I was walking past a elektrostatic charge when i saw a tv at the display behind a glass window and couldn't belive what i saw... it was..Me. At this point i realized that i wasn't in my dimension again. I was staring at the TV with my mouth and my eye wide open, this Tord was ruling the world and had became the most powerful person on this world. That was my goal before i changed to the other dimension, i wanted to rule the world  before i realized that i rather want to be with my friends than leading a army. But now when i see this person that is actually me ruling the world i really hate it. This is awful how can a person be so disgusting. He is so disgusting...I am so disgusting. He was wearing a blue overcoat that had golden buttons, a red shirt with a black tie beneath it, black pants and black shoes. He was looking exactly like me instead of the clothes, his right side of the face and his right arm. His right eye doesn't had bandages anymore instead he was wearing a black eyepatch and his right side of the face was full of scares and it looked like that the skin hasn't fully healed. He also had a robotic arm that replaced his real arm. He looked like a monster. I don't wanted be here anymore i just wanted to go back to my dimension as fast as possible. As i looked closer at the tv screen i saw that there were three figures in the background inside a cage, Edd, Matt and Tom. I gasped at what i saw and thought about a moment where this place could be, than i finally remembered this place was the town hall. I wanted to go back to my dimension so badly, but first i had to get them out of there. I had to save them from this version of myself. I started running outside the Mall and  tried to didn't get caught from the soldiers. The town hall was thirty minutes away and i was still running while breathing heavily until i couldn't run anymore because my lungs felt like they were set on fire. I couldn't run or walk anymore but i had to...for them. I rested for a few minutes at the place were i stopped and then started running as fast i could again. But then i got caught from a soldier ,,Sir what are you doing outside here? It is to dangerous for you to be here" He asked. He must have thought that i was this monster because i look like him only with a few differences. ,,Oh, don't worry i am going back to the town hall" I said with confidence. He looked weirdly at me and then nodded ,,Alright, be carefull sir" he said. I continued running again still chasing my goal. Don't worry guys i'm almost there for you.