"Ugh Fine." I mumbled.

We finish eating and got ready. Because I didn't have anything to wear I put on my black work pants and one of his tee shirts. When we get to the store I buy a dress or something.

We got to the mall and walked into the first store I saw and picked out a dress. I picked out this black knee length dress that was one of those body con dresses. Now that Tyler knew I was pregnant I didn't feel like I needed to hide my belly anymore.

(In case you guys were wondering, this is the size of Kiara's belly right now

(In case you guys were wondering, this is the size of Kiara's belly right now. She is almost 4 months.)

"Beautiful." Tyler said when I walked out of the dressing room. I grabbed some black sandals so I wasn't wearing these work shoes with the dress. We walked over to the cashier and I tried to pay but Tyler beat me too it. I rolled my eyes and asked the lady for a bag so I could put my stuff in the bag.

For the next to hours we walked around the mall and Tyler bought me a bunch of shit. I will pay him back some how. I was starving and had too pee so Tyler and I took all the bags to the car and then he took me to the food court and got us a table while I went to the bathroom.

I used the bathroom and washed my hands. I thought I should call Tiffany and see if she is coming home tonight or not.

"Hello love!" She answered.

"Hey babes, when are you coming home." I asked

"Well I was planning on coming home tomorrow, why ya miss me already." She said laughing.

"No bitch, I lost my house keys and I had to stay at Tyler's house last night because I couldn't get into the house." I said.

"What! See bitch I told ur ass to change the ring you had it on and you didn't, what if Tyler wasn't around and i didn't answer my phone or something." She yelled.

"I would've called josh...duh bitch." I said.

" shut the fuck up, I know you see where I'm getting at." She said.

"Yeah yeah, so are you coming home tonight?" I asked again.

"Yes I will come home bitch." She said.

"Ok good, love you bye." I said and hung up.

Walking out of the bathroom I walked back to the table and noticed Tyler wasn't there, I looked around and saw him standing in line at burger21.

I was looking through my Instagram when Tyler came back with our food. I once again swallowed my food while Tyler watched me and laughed at me the whole time, that asshole. We finished eating and we got up and got ready to leave when a girl accidentally bumped into me. I was close to falling over but Tyler grabbed my hand and pulled me up before I could fall. The girl dropped stuff all over the floor and was mumbled sorry while trying to pick it up. Tyler and I quickly bent down and helped her pick up her stuff.

"I'm so so sorry , I wasn't paying attention." She said looking at me with remorse. She kind of looked familiar but I didn't know where I've seen her before.

"It's ok hun." I said smiling.

She looked over at Tyler and I watched her smile drop.

"Tyler... nice to see you again." She said.

Tyler frowned a little then realization flooded his feature.

"Camille right? Nice to see you too." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him.

I looked back and forth between them before stopping on Camille. She looked like she wanted to say something else. She looked at me and I saw her eyes drop to my stomach before she looked back up.

"Sorry again." She said before rushing off.

Tyler held my hand as we walked to the car. "Who was that." I asked.

"Remember the girl I was with the night at got your number." He said.

"Oh yeah , that's why she looked familiar." I said. "Was she your girlfriend ?" I asked frowning, trying to pull my hand out of his hand.

His grip on my hand tighten and he looked down at me.

"No she wasn't my girlfriend. It was a date my mother set up for me, you don't have to worry about it" He said.

"Oh ok." I said getting into the car.

The ride back to Tyler's house felt long, I was tired and wanted to take a nap before work. It was 2:30 so I had enough time. When we pulled into Tyler's driver way. He jumped out and helped me out of the car. I guess he could tell I was tired because he picked me up and carried me to his room. He left the room so I got up and went to go use the bathroom and change into his shirt so that I was comfortable during my nap. I got into his bed, laid down and closed my eyes. 2 minutes later Tyler came into the room with all the shopping bags and set them on the floor by the door.

I watched him walk in the closet and come back out in only basketball shorts and then he got into bed with me and flipped me around to face him. Just like the night before he pulled me into him and put his leg on top of mine and kissed my forehead.

"Go to sleep." He whispered.

He didn't have to tell me twice.