Chapter 35 ~ Controversial Crash

Eren's POV:

We parted and I sat by a window, seeing Levi's flight. I felt my bottom lip quiver and my palms grow clammy. In the chair, I brought my knees to my chin and wrapped my trembling arms around them, watching his flight take off.

I was expecting a spontaneous combustion, fire, or a sudden crash, but it all went smoothly.

I twirled Levi's car keys on my pointer finger, remembering I didn't have my license, but a fake one.

Before exiting, I took one last look around the room, see a glass strip in green print saying "Flight 48". I exited the airport and hopped into his car.

How the hell do I drive?

I sighed as I turned the car on, trying a few things.

Forward, backwards, yes, shit that was a close one, okay I got the hang out it.

I drove out of the parking space and didn't hit anyone yet.

So far, so good.

Wait, how the hell do I use blinker signals?

And how do I get home?

~

Levi's POV:

I sat on my plane, humming Metallica to calm my nerves.

There was various sketchy looking people, looking like confidential drug dealers.

Tch.

I anxiously tapped against the arm rest.

Okay, so I'm a sissy for not liking the 30,000 foot elevation above land. I can't help my acrophobia.

I looked out the window and saw how far we were up. My hands grew shaky so I put them under my thighs to calm down.

My heart soared at the thought of Eren, but drooped. The love of my life, even though it's been months, made me so emotional. He was perfect to me, and it made my heart swell with joy thinking he was mine, nobody elses.

Two of the sketchy men interrupted my thoughts by heading to where the pilot is. I hear one gun shot and another.

Everyone gasps as they step out with splats of blood here and there.

How did they smuggle guns onto a plane?

"EVERYONE STAY SEATED, AND NO ONE GETS HURT."

An emergency alarm went off as everyone screamed and lost their shit. Several people fell to the ground with dark spots in their backs. I stayed seated, not knowing what to do.

I felt a sharp prick in my back and realized it was a plastic knife. Standing up with the plastic knife in hand, I showed my anger.

"Oh what are you going to do, cut me? Try stabbing me?" Swiftly, I moved to the first guy and cut as hard as I could where his jugular would be located.

I dodged shots fired at me and gave an uppercut to his sidekick. I see blood poor out of his mouth as he staggers backwards, shooting randomly. I take advantage of this moment and punch his nose, knee his side, and kick him across the face.

Just when I thought I was okay, I felt my lower left back blossom with pain. I put my hand to it and saw a bloody mess.

"Tch," I wiped it on my jeans and faced the bastard.

"You can take down this plane, you can kill random innocents, but no one, and I mean no one, will fuck with me." I growled as I took the plastic knife and went for his eye. I heard a squish and didn't dare look, but knew I must've had my aim accurate.

A blood curdling scream pierced the room as the plane shook, everyone sliding forward and crashing into a seat or wall.

I'm so fucked, I thought as the plane headed towards the ground.

Eren's POV:

Finally! My house! It was 8:50 something pm.

I walk in to see my dad eating his dinner and gazing at the TV.

"Hey Eren," he acknowledged my presence. "wanna watch -?"

"I'm fine, thanks." I headed down to my room to go on a new site called quotev. I chatted and mingled with my fans, as well as I did on tumblr.

My homepage was aol.com, where the headline was "Flight 48 has crashed. No sign of survivors." and a subtitle saying "The cause of the crash."

Flight 48? Why did it sound so familiar?

-flashback-

Before exiting, I took one last look around the room, see a glass strip in green print saying "Flight 48". 

-end-

I gasped, racing upstairs in time for the 9 o'clock news.

"Eren wha-?!"

"Flight 48 has crashed, and was engulfed in flames. There's no corpses, or remnants of any of the bodies. Nobody knows what happened, but the flight attendant reported suspicious behavior before a gun shot sounded in the background, with no reply since."

Everything around me faded. I didn't hear my dad's yells at what's happening, I couldn't even see. My surroundings were blurry, with my heart beat so loud anyone could hear it. I felt the blood rushing through my veins and heat rising to my face. My throat grew a lump and it spilled. The tears, the cries, the feels, everything.

A world without Levi is a world without happiness. It's a world without everything. There would always be a missing piece, a part of me that was never completely filled. A fragment shattered, and no piece would ever fit.

Levi was my world, the person that genuinely cared, the one that brought true light and meaning to my world, my missing piece.

And now, is dead.

___________

a/n: jfc sorry that was v delayed + happy thanksgiving <3 o3o