Le Mega Birthday Shitpost (part 2: hydraulic boogaloo)

Start from the beginning

-------------------

Day 6 ~ The Producer of Respect Waman Juice (1.9)

Degenerate Angels

Degenerate Angels

Tenko never really liked birthdays. Her only hobbies included hanging out with Himiko and Angie, neo-aikido, and annihilating the entire male race. She would only acknowledge that she was another year older then carry on with her day. No party, no gifts, no cake. What's the point?

She was training in her lab when Himiko-just Himiko-walked in. Tenko was happy to see her but kind of surprised to see no Angie. Tenko asked Himiko about it but Himiko just shrugged, watching her. Tenko continued training but got uncomfortable with Himiko blankly staring at her and asked Himiko what she was doing.

"I just want to hang out with you," Himiko fake smiled but Tenko didn't realize.

 "Oh... ok," Tenko didn't know what to do. "Um... would you... uh... like to train with me??"

"Sure," Himiko nodded.

After about an hour of trying to keep Himiko from losing her balance, Tenko got bored and was a little worried for her clumsy friend so she decided to walk to the kitchen but Himiko stopped her, insisting they go to the pool. Tenko happily agreed and they swam a bit. Tenko started getting hungry but Himiko insisted on going anywhere besides the kitchen.

A bit of running around later, Himiko finally lets Tenko eat. Tenko barges into the kitchen only to be "Surprised!" by everyone jumping out from a hiding spot (except for Gonta, who was standing in under the monitor, out in the open) and started singing "Happy Birthday!". Tenko was shocked.

Blue and green streamers were all over the room, white balloons, a table full of food, and all of the degenerate males were wearing long wigs and looked feminine, except for Rantaro and Shuichi. She was ok with those two since they had boyfriends, but Kiyo just took off his wig and mask and looked like an empress while Kokichi just wanted to be a drag queen.

"I made this all for you!" Angie cheered. "Of course, I did have help, and Himiko stalled you."

"You were purposefully making sure I didn't come here?" Tenko whipped around to look at Himiko.

"Well, I couldn't have you coming in here right?" Himiko managed a tired smile. "What did you think I was trying to do?"

"I just thought you had no appetite or something," Tenko laughed. "I was a little too concerned, huh?" 

"A little," Angie brought the two in for a hug. "Happy Birthday!"

"Maybe birthdays aren't such a bad thing..." Tenko sat down and enjoyed a day with her classmates, happier than ever.

-------------------

Day 7 ~ Break Your Bees Knees-caps (1.23)

23)