Le Mega Birthday Shitpost (part 2: hydraulic boogaloo)

Day 5 ~ My Little Himiko: Sleeping is Magic (12.3)

Himiko's Picnic

Himiko's Picnic

Himiko was not the type to host parties. She would rather have a nice small picnic with her friends. Himiko always prepares the food for her picnics, since she doesn't trust Angie or Tenko. When Angie made the food one time, she made a cake for them to share and nothing else. Himiko likes cake, but only cake for lunch? Then when Tenko decided to make the food, it wasn't bad but the grilled cheese sandwiches were burnt black and the juice wasn't mixed properly. They both had good intentions, just not a good enough lunch.

Himiko gives much care to her picnics. Carefully cut avocado sandwiches (especially for Angie), chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter + jam sandwiches, Boston cream donuts, cucumbers, takoyaki, and Himiko's favorite: Raindrop Cake. She carefully prepares it so it doesn't dry out before the picnic.

She gathers with the rest of the Atua-sketeers and they celebrate her birthday. Angie made her a realistic piece of art and Tenko made a flower arrangement that looked like Himiko's tiger familiar. She took out the basket and put it on the blanket.

"Isn't this place beautiful, Himiko?" Tenko smiled. "I found this hidden waterfall myself!"

"Where did you even find such a noisy thing?" Angie asked. "I'm sure someone else would've found this by now."

"Honestly, I have no clue," Tenko shrugged. "I was looking for a calming place to train and found this gem behind my lab."

"I... like it," Himiko smiled. "It's very calming!"

Tenko's beaming smile could power the entire world with its light. She expressed her happiness to Himiko while the poor strawberry just sat there not knowing what to do but smiling so she wouldn't hurt Tenko's feelings. Angie noticed her discomfort and jumped in before Himiko melted in a puddle of anxiety.

"Maaaayybeeee... we should light the candles?" Angie put her finger to Tenko's lips. "We can't eat until she blows out the special birthday cupcake's candles!"

The two sung happy birthday and when they finish, Himiko blows out the 3 candles on top of the strawberry cupcake and they all dive into the basket. Tenko absolutely loved the Boston cream donuts and Angie, of course, appreciated the avocado sandwiches. Finally, the raindrop cake was ready. They had 10 more minutes to eat it.

"You made a raindrop cake?!" Tenko gasped.

"How is this even possible?!" Angie cried out in despair.

"Kirumi helped me..." Himiko sighed. "I can show you guys after we eat it."

"Oh yeah," Angie went back to normal quickly. "The form only lasts 30 minutes."

"We better eat it then!" Tenko cut it into thirds carefully.

The three enjoyed their pieces and headed back into the school to clean up the plates and for Himiko to teach them how to make the delicious cake. They ended up making one for every person in the school, and their smiles were the only gifts Himiko needed for her special day.