The Bois are Back!

It had been a month since The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juvenile's History. Miu had decided that everyone should share anything they were comfortable with since three of the students had bravely volunteered earlier that day. Some didn't say much, like Tenko or Kaito, but some did open up, like Maki who has serious burn scars on her back or Kirumi who was the only one in her family who could make money. Shuichi felt bad. Except for his first murder case where he was glared at aggressively, he's had a very normal life.

Speaking of Shuichi, he had decided to swim alone today. He'd usually hang out with someone but felt the need to go by himself. He did walk with Kaede, Tsumugi, and Miu, who were all heading to Kaede's lab to learn some piano songs, but left them at the school entrance and headed for the pool. Ryoma was chilling in his lab and happened to be in the bathroom when Shuichi walked in. The two waved to each other before Ryoma headed back into the main lab and Shuichi pulled off his shirt and jumped in the pool. He would've been alone if it weren't for something... or someone...

"Are you still not all hanging out?"

"Yes, now please leave me alone sir."

The headmaster of the academy, Monokuma, had noticed his students not communicating and decided to step in and fix that. He knew Shuichi would be easy to crack, so of course, Monokuma pressured him the most out of everyone else.

"I have a very hope-filled plan fer ya!" The bear said excitedly.

"Does it involve us all getting back together," Shuichi glared at his headmaster.

"Yessssss!"

"Sorry, as much as I'd love for everyone to be back together, I don't think it'll work out-"

"Come onnn, Shuichi! Just lemme tell ya my idea!"

"No, sir. If you excuse me, I'm going to go find Kaito and Maki..."

In the blink of an eye, all windows and doors were locked and dark, making the pool area seem like a meeting area. With the widest grin he could pull off, Monokuma stepped towards Shuichi with his red eye glimmering.

"You will listen, Shuichi. Principal's orders!~"

--------------

"Oh, hi Shuichi!" Gonta smiled a pure smile. He was looking for bugs near the pool when Shuichi left his "meeting".

"Oh... um... hey, Gonta..." Holy crap this is going to be hard. I already feel terrible for doing this. "So, um, I was wondering if you could find the Atua-sketeers? I want to round everyone up in the gym but Tenko probably wouldn't listen to me, despite Himiko's wishes..."

"Gonta will do it!" The gentle giant pat Shuichi's back (although it did feel like a rock was being smashed into his back). "Gonta want friends to be together again! He misses them."

Oh, Shuichi's poor heart.

Gonta headed off to Tenko's lab. He probably saw them head over there. Shuichi didn't question it and went to the casino, where he knew the Memesquad was. Those three idiots decided to challenge Ryoma to some casino games. Shuichi was almost too scared to go downstairs because of how embarrassing the scene will look. And oh boy was he right.

Rantaro was crouched against a machine with his head leaning back, Kokichi was lying face-first on the floor like a starfish, and Korekiyo was hitting his head against the wall in defeat. Ryoma sat at the Monoslots machine like a king overlooking his people when his eyes landed on Shuichi. The detective waved slightly and Ryoma nodded a welcome. As soon as Shuichi inhaled to speak, Kokichi's head snapped up and he ran over to Shuichi, attacking him with a hug.