"Bri, it's normal for anyone to get confused and I don't really mind since a lot of warriors also got confused of which is which between me and Bumble." I said

"Bumble?" Raf asked

"Since we're both nicknamed 'Bee'. Me and Bumblebee decided to call each other 'Honey' and 'Bumble'." I said

":That's true:" Bumblebee said as he walked over to my side. ":About that race:"

"Right, we'll see you guys later." I said.

"Go kill 'em, Honeybee!" Brianna cheered

Before we could even leave the base, Ratchet called me and Magnus for something. I wonder what.

"What is it, doc?" I asked

"If you're going to be outside in your vehicle forms, I must add your holoforms in chase if any humans will approach you two." Ratchet said, "since our cover were nearly discovered, just by pictures, seeing that there isn't a human inside the vehicles."

"I see." I said, "Either way, the other humans might think that we're real people, right?" I asked

"Yes." Was all Ratchet said as he added a small like chip into us. "You're both ready."

Wait.

"Both?" I asked

"You didn't tell her?" Ratchet asked Magnus.

Magnus only looked at me. From what it looks, Magnus is coming, only to keep an eye on us, and by us, I'm guessing keep an eye on me.

We arrived at an old abandoned race track somewhere in the edge of Jasper. The good thing about this place is that it's far from the roads or the highways. We all activated our holoforms as we got out our vehicle forms.

Honeybee's holoform:

"So who's the two racers that's gonna put their engines up to speed?" I asked, leaning my back at the driver's side of my alt mode

"Wheeljack and Bulkhead could go first, then me and Smokescreen, you and Bee could go last." Arcee said

"Sounds good to me." Smokescreen said,

"Then let's hit the race track." Bulkhead said as he and the others went in/on their alt modes and head nearer to the race track.

Before I could even get in my alt mode, I know Magnus wants to have a little chat with me, so I just looked at him. He walked in front of me as we both looked into each other's eyes.

"Let me guess, you wanna have a private drive with me?" I said

He smiled as he wrapped an arm around my waist as looked over at the distance. I also wrapped my arm around his as I leaned my head in his strong arms.

"Am I easy to read?" He asked looking at me.

"Not really." I replied, "Though it's very much obvious that you want to have some time with me now that we're in a 'secret relationship'. How long do you want to keep this a secret from the others?" I asked

"Until they have some suspicions about us." He said, "I don't mind if they don't bother us too much."

"Well, speaking of bother, I think they'll suspect something if we didn't catch up with them." I said, "We'll have that private drive later after we get back to base." I kissed him on the cheek before we headed towards the race track.

The rules of the race we had was that there will be 3 laps around the track and whoever wins will be moving on to the next round. Since there were 6 of us, whoever wins the second round will race the other winner. There will be no price since it is just a friendly competition.

Wheeljack and Bulkhead were the first ones to race on the race track, it didn't take that long to know who won, and it is Wheeljack. Next up it was Smokescreen and Arcee. Just by how Brianna describes their chosen vehicles, both of them were fast, but Smokescreen was faster. The last was me and Bumblebee. Magnus placed a hand on my shoulder as a sign of good luck as I looked at him. Me and Bumblebee's holoforms fizzled off as we positioned ourselves for the race. Bumblebee's advantage is that he has been on this planet much longer than me, so he has lots of experience driving in speed. Me, well I'm just a rookie, but I'm a fast learner.

"Hey, Bumble." I called him

":Yeah:" Bumblebee replied

"You may have been on this planet longer than me, but don't go easy on me." I said

":Alright then, whoever lose, no hard feelings, right?:" Bumblebee asked

"Sure, besides at the end of the day, we're still siblings."

"You two ready or what?" Wheeljack asked

"Ready:" Me and Bumblebee said at the same time.

"On your mark.....get set...go!"

Cliffhanger