"Why didn't you tell us you got in an hour ago?" Jinx asked between clenched teeth.

"Why would I? You're not my keeper." Bumble Bee landed and set her hands on her hips.

Jinx blew her top. "How dare you?! You said you'd call when you got in and you didn't call! Anything could have happened and- and- where are you going?!"

Bumble Bee tossed up a hand as she walked back up the steps. "I'm not about to sit up here and listen to this. I got things to do."

"Hey!"

"Bye."

"We got a letter, you traitor!"

"I got a few more for you."

Changeling laughed before clapping a hand to his mouth.

Jinx glared at him. "A letter from Child Services."

Bumble Bee turned on her heel and flew over quickly. "What's it say?! What's it say?!"

"Oh, now you want to know?"

"Of course I want to know. You might be acting like the Wicked Witch of the West but I still want you to have your child."

"I've been calling you to get you home so we could tell you! We haven't opened the letter yet."

"What are you waiting on?!"

"You and Tin Man!"

"Why?!" That eluded Bumble Bee.

"You're our best friends. We want to share this news with all of our best pals." Kid Flash smiled.

"You idiots!" Bumble Bee sassed. "You read that important info! Don't wait on us! It could say something really important!"

"Well get Tin Man up here so we can see!" Jinx shooed her off.

Bumble Bee shook her head and rolled her eyes before flying out.

"That was a lot less painful than I anticipated." Raven quipped.

"I doubt its sincerity." Nightwing added.

"Stop that!" Starfire frowned. "Our friends reached an understanding with less fighting and I for one am very satisfied with the outcome!"

"Where's your hormones, Sis?" Changeling raised a brow.

Starfire calmed herself. "Coursing through my body."

"They need to act like it."

She was very confused until she began giggling. She floated and flipped upside down, her red hair trailing over the couch. "Oh no."

"There's the giggling ghost."

"I assure you I am no apparition, brother."

"It's a colloquial." Nightwing explained. "It just describes your hormones."

Starfire's pregnancy hormones made her giggle at the most odd of times, which in turn made her float, even when she wanted to walk.

The doors to the common room opened and Bumble Bee was back with Cyborg. "Okay, we're here! Rip that paper!"

"I am not the jovial specter, am I?" Starfire asked with wide eyes.

"What?" Bumble Bee stared at her.

"Giggling ghost." Nightwing clarified.

Her eyes widened momentarily. "Yes."

"Oh." Starfire moaned before giggling.