•◇billy loomis◇•

...

 ⋆✧

⋆✧.。* ◇ ⋆✧.。*

~Your POV~

"Billy," I watched as his eyes trailed from mine to my lips. "Billy, you know we can't be doing this right now," I said, attempting at backing away from him by another inch.

"Why not?" He asked. "You know what Stu will do to you if he comes barging in here." "I'm not scared of Stu," he said, moving a hand to caress my cheek. I met his eyes as he began inching towards me.

His eyes shut as he continued to creep towards me. When the gap between us closed by his lips pressing against my own, he used a hand to push my body down on the bed.

I used my own hands to push on his chest a little bit, bringing back the space we had before.

"I'm serious, Billy. Stu's here." He looked around my room for a brief second before turning his head back toward me. "I don't see him."

I rolled my eyes and continued pushing him away. My bedroom door swung open in the process. "Stu, what the hell?!" I yelled at him.

He was standing in the doorway, his hand still on the knob and then stuck out his freakishly long tongue and started laughing, the way he did in the video store once, after Randy asked him a question about Sidney.

"You're so lucky mom and dad aren't here..no, but seriously, stop trying to bone my little sister."

I facepalmed and leaned back in my bed. "Get out, dipshit!" I yelled, my hands muffling the sound.

-

This is short but I wanted to start this out with something simple and easy sooo here you go. And this is most likely going to flop but if you read this, thank you. So much. Have a great day/night