•◇randy meeks◇•

...

 ⋆✧

⋆✧.。* ◇⋆✧.。*

~Your POV~

"Sex equals death, okay? Number two: you can never drink or do drugs." I threw a piece of popcorn at Randy. "C'mon, Randy, I've heard this shit a million times already, press play!"

It was another Friday night, when me and Randy would binge horror movies together and get shitfaced. "No, no, you need to hear this." "You fucknut, I already said-" "Shhhh," he tried silencing me before taking a swig from the bottle he held.

"Drinking and doing drugs is a sin, an extension of number one-" "Randy, I will go Michael Myers on your ass in less than a second if you don't shut up, I'm warning you." "Fine, fine," he put down his hands before flopping back down on the couch and hitting play on the remote.

After about a minute of watching the screen, Randy looked up at me from where he laid. "You're mean- you're a mean girl, Y/n." He slurred. I smacked the back of his head as he said this, making him groan before taking another drink.

"But- but you're a pretty girl, I like you- like, like like you. I think you're pretty. You're nice, and hot, and I forgot about Sidney the moment I saw you." I looked down at him, my stomach knotting up.

"What?" I asked. "I like you, Y/n. I really, really, like you. Like, a lot. I love you so much. I've been in love with you since the first time we watched The Texas Chainsaw Massacre."

Half of me hoped he wasn't just drunk and saying this senselessly, but the other did. If he did mean it, what would happen. I mean, of course I felt the same way, but..would this ruin us?

"Randy.." I started, "you're drunk." "I'm not that drunk, really, I love you." He sat up and turned his head to face me. Before I could get anything else out, he'd already leaned forward. When his lips hit mine, a feeling ran through my body.

When he pulled away to look at me, I didn't hesitate before pulling him back in by his shirt, "I love you, too."

-

I make too many Texas chainsaw references in my stories but I love leatherface aannndd that movie gives me vibes from a whole other level..and anywayss i'm just gonna go now REQUEST IMAGINES soo i hope you have a great day/night <3