•◇billy loomis (smut)◇•

...

⋆✧

⋆✧.。* ◇⋆✧.。*

REQUESTED BY: @esmeweasleyy_

*characters are 17/18*

~Your POV~

I stood behind the window, watching Billy as he clumsily came forward from the night. As he poked his head through the open glass, pieces of his hair fell to his eyes, them reflecting the light from the lamp that sat in the far corner of my room.

"Do you really sleep in that?" He questioned, cocking a brow as his eyes flicked up and down to my apparel. "Shut up," I only half-smiled, savoring the sight of him as I would if he himself were a good choice of horror.

He shook his head slowly, lowering his head as his lips curled into a smile. "What, do I have to invite you in or something?" I playfully scoffed, but still grabbed onto his arm to pull him into the room.

He hit the floor with a soft thud, but shook it off as he'd risen from his knees. "I'm not a vampire, Y/n." "If you were..would you bite me?" I asked, only a little curious for the answer.

He looked me up and down another time before coming up with his answer: "Yes." "God, Billy, you're fucking crazy." I joked, shaking my head as I laughed.

"Come on, Y/n," his voice raspy and deep as he spoke my name. "Don't act like you wouldn't want it."

My cheeks flushed with heat, Billy's eyes shifting to see into my own. One of his hands moved to caress my left cheek, his fingers spreading at my ear, but I hardly had enough attention to what he was doing. His eyes left me in a trance, like some lust-filled trap that we both were caught in.

His hand retreated from where it was, his arm now back at his side. I looked up at him in bare confusion, but his eyes were left to be looking anywhere but at me.

"Billy?" I questioned, moving from where I stood so that I could be seen in his view. When I caught his eye, he looked almost regretful.

"I've been thinking..." He paused in hesitation. "And I really like Sidney.." I could tell that he didn't want to say anything but still pushed himself to.

A wave of heat flashed through my chest when he finished, hitting me violently as my heart dropped. I looked past him to the open window, watching it instead of him. After he didn't say anything else, everything around me was starting to get blurry.

"What?" I choked out, blinking quickly to diminish any trace of my tears.

"No strings attached, remember?" He looked at me blatantly, almost like he himself didn't believe what he was saying.